Any CS:GO players? Maybe a WC PC Community Party?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
It's just an idea but...

Do we have any Counter Strike Players?

I thought it would be cool if we can get a competitive community game going on?

Does this sound alright with you @James Falconer to post this here or the many other Mods?

It doesn't necessarily have to be CS:GO of course, but something for the PC gaming community of Windows Central to compete at, lol.

(To those that know and play the game)
Is it possible to setup a private party? I think it might be if your steam friends right?

Anyways, anyone interested in doing this?

Once again It does not have to be Counter Strike but a game which can run on most people's PC would work perfect.

Edited:

I think this could help the Windows PC section of the forums grow!

Our Community Manager did mention something somewhat similar to this a week or so ago about getting a specific game and build around with discussions, tips, and tricks. I just wanted to expand from this, hopefully getting some members involved!

Any thoughts from anyone are accepted and appreciated!

Last edited:

TheDarkSide1

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm in! CS:GO sounds great for a competitive game!
Rocket League would also be interesting!
Serious Sam maybe?? Now that would be fun!

sd4f

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I play CS:GO, problem is I'm in Australia, and lag. CS:GO is a game which relies on good latencies otherwise crazy stuff happens, and rage ensues...

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I play CS:GO, problem is I'm in Australia, and lag. CS:GO is a game which relies on good latencies otherwise crazy stuff happens, and rage ensues...
@sd4f
Hmmm

Would it be to much of a lag?

Don't players on CS:GO play from different countries? I not 100% sure, I could be wrong as I haven't played it in a while.

Anyways, It doesn't necessarily have to be Counter Strike, I would like a game where it's playable on most people current hardware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs