Hi all, it has been a while!

The realm has undergone huge improvements and new builds. Here are some of the new stuff!

1. The Windows Central Museum (NZChap Build):
    screenshot-43-.jpg
    screenshot-39-.jpg

This is the new spawn point for players when they die or do not have a bed. It currently contains the following:
    • Item Display
    • Mob Showcase
    • Community item bank
    • Windows Phone Showcase (SOON)
    • Furnace Room
    • Brewing Room
    • Nether Access
    • Skyrail access (currently out of service)

The walkways have had an upgrade as well, new slabs and streetlights (NZChap Build).screenshot-49-.jpg

Brand new WC Port, complete with dispensers containing boats and a hut with crafting and cooking utilities (NZChap Build).
    screenshot-45-.jpg

Zombie XP farm 3.0 - This has had 2 revisions, and we are on the 3rd. Complete with automatic item dumping and increased zombie production! (RayLetter & Win10Fan Build).
    screenshot-48-.png

Swizzlerz is working on a massive new house! It is in the early stages but it looks good! (Swizzlerz & Win10Fan Build).
    screenshot-52-.jpg

Speaking of new houses, I have a new house too! My old house was where the new port is. But now I have a nice, shiny & new build! (NZChap Build)screenshot-53-.png

Something special to Win10Fan and Myself. I put in a new tombstone for "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE". If you do not know the backstory, please check this out: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...e-two-kernels/
    screenshot-54-.png

This is an exciting build! A mob farm, aimed at generating XP and gunpowder. This is in early stages, but Tony is working hard to get it built! (Win10Fan Build).
    screenshot-56-.png
    screenshot-57-.png

Lastly, the nether is having an overhaul! Tony is busy making the nether rail system, which will be a more direct and faster way to get to the various land portals! It is looking amazing! (Build by Win10Fan)
    screenshot-59-.png
    screenshot-60-.png
    06-05-2017 11:31 AM
    Oh pretty...

I can barely make a decent house :P
    06-05-2017 12:34 PM
    Nether overhaul! 😱
    Great job Tony!
    06-05-2017 02:19 PM