$799? Anybody can tell me is it deserve?

jerrylei

Dec 12, 2017
Visit site
I post a topic some days ago and find some advice about the mini PC, very thank you for giving me

the suggestions, it is very useful, someone recommend me a Dell, there are also guys suggest me a

chuwi HiGame, so I subscirbe it, today I receive a email from chuwi, it said that:
QQ图片20180427133258.png
Indiegogo will start a crowdfunding campaign of the brand Chuwi in which a mini PC is presented,

the Chuwi HiGame with advanced features and with a very interesting promotion for the first

brackers.

Two products will be presented, the first with an i5 processor and 128 GB of SSD and the second

with an i7 processor and 256 GB of SSD storage.

The features can be consulted already in the link of the campaign, which will have a special

promotion for the first 200 brackers with a discount on the final price of 38%.
Once it has been covered, there will be a promotion with a discount of 31%. To obtain these

promotions you must be registered on the campaign page:

Exhausted this promotion, there will be a discount on the Indiegogo campaign of $ 300 for the i5

and 200 for the i7 on the crowdfunding price, which can be used for 24 hours after receiving the

email with the offer.

38% discounts looks not bad, so I just want to ask, Is it really deserve the money? By the way, can

it run "Order & Chaos 2" very smoothly?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
If you want to play the PC version of the game better get the i7 processor. And definitely check the specs to see what kind of GPU is offered. 4K videos should be fine with i7/8GB RAM but again I don't know if the screen resolution of the Chuwi computer has native 4K resolution screen or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro