Can indie games compete with games from large companies that develop games?
    Do you know any decent PC games from indie developers that can be really interesting, I would like to compare the graphics and gameplay.
    03-16-2020 12:14 PM
    Braid. Is one of the best games I know, and it's an indie one. It has a deep and complex plot, and a lot of hours if you want to fully complete it and understand it.
    braidlogo.jpg

In general, is difficult to compete with the sources of a large company and the capabilities it has, but some times, a big idea doesn't need huge graphics, which are secondary, at least for me.
    03-18-2020 01:52 AM
    In general, is difficult to compete with the sources of a large company and the capabilities it has, but some times, a big idea doesn't need huge graphics, which are secondary, at least for me.
    I agree, it is really difficult for young companies or indie games developers to compete with large companies. Because there are much more budgets and opportunities.
    I agree, for me, the graphics are also not very important. Good graphics are beautiful, of course, but this is not always the whole point.
    For example, I watched the cartoon BomjMan and I liked this character HoboMan. I follow the work of this developer on Steam PC and I see that a game with the same name about weird russia will be available soon, this is a homeless person who will restore order in the world and Beat 'em up.
    Last edited by Exergso; 03-23-2020 at 03:24 AM.
    03-19-2020 12:11 PM
    Therefore, I like indie games. The most important thing here is an interesting plot and gameplay. It may even be unusual.
    Thank you friends, I want to play these games. Especially the game about the homeless.
    What other tips can you give?
    03-21-2020 08:14 AM