Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I have an hp desktop with intel Pentium d v//v 3.20ghz 64 bit which has graphics memory of 1568mb and its written NVidia and Microsoft basic display adapter and I want to install graphics driver on it but intel graphics driver say this computer does not meet the minimum requirements something like some NVidia drivers say it does find required hardware so pliz help me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Could you supply a link to your model?

Also did you try downloading the driver from the HP website? Recommend using the HP assistant as it will download any missing drivers.

Sometimes OEMs like HP have specific drivers for their computers.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You can find your device details using the following method:

1) Device manager

As you haven't stated which O/S you are using:
A) Open control panel by simply pasting Control Panel\System and Security\System into the address bar on any window.

B) Click device manager on the left hand side

C) Go to display adapters and clicking display adapter after clicking okay on the UAC prompt should one come up

D) Click on the details tab and in the drop down box click on Hardware IDs.

Copy the first entry in notepad: for instance it may read something like PCI\VEN_1111&DEV_3Q01&SUBSYS_111D2300&REV_05

PCI\VEN_1111 = Vendor ID

DEV_3Q01 = Device ID.

and

2) pcidatabase.com

Now go to the above website:

Paste the device ID into "Device search" and it should come up.

You can use that information to locate working drivers (copying that and searching display driver should get you working hits) and if you are having any difficulties, let us know.

The alternative is to use a free trial from Aida64.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett