07-22-2014 10:56 AM
230 ... 8910
tools
    Oh cool, can't wait to see! btw can you add me to the whitelist for your server if it's still running?
    03-30-2014 06:41 PM
    Oh cool, can't wait to see! btw can you add me to the whitelist for your server if it's still running?
    Sure. Just PM me your Minecraft ID :)
    03-31-2014 02:36 PM
    Sure. Just PM me your Minecraft ID :)
    It's good to have you back. :)
    03-31-2014 02:37 PM
    Hi, I've decided to look for a new host for our Minecraft server so the current server will be offline for the moment.
    I've already backed-up the world so all your existing work will not be lost.
    I'll post the new server address here when the server comes back online.
    Meanwhile I'll be playing on the mc.2g1m.net (2girls1minecraft) server.
    You can join me there if you wish, I have lots of money and resources to share ;-)
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
    07-21-2014 08:35 AM
    I have a Minecraft classic server up, I put it up to be able to play Lava survival and free build. I only put it up because I was sick of building up levels on a server and spend weeks if not months building up only to have them go down for good. My server is up 24 hours a day and hosted on my own 2008 R2 server (a dedicated "game" server).

If you want to check it out, I have built a bunch of cool houses and a corporate office building that came out pretty cool in free build.

Download the World of Minecraft client (WOM) and log in with your Minecraft ID, then do a search in the client for "DavidinCT" and pop in to say hello or just play away !
    07-22-2014 10:56 AM
230 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD