Minecraft Anyone?

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I visit WPCentral a lot. I also play Minecraft a lot. I thought it would be fun to be able to play and chat with other WPCentral fans about all things Windows Phone. So I have just set up a Minecraft MP server and created a totally new world that we can play in. It's standard Minecraft 1.5, with no mods and no plugins, playing pure survival with No PVP. It has 32 slots at the moment but I will add more if necessary. Except for griefing and bad behavior toward others, there are no other rules and you can do whatever you want in the world. The server is whitelisted for anti-griefing, so if you would like to join, send me your Minecraft login name and I'll add you to the server ASAP. To protect your privacy, please PM me your login name, do not post it here. However feel free to post any questions, suggestions or complaints that you have about Minecraft and the server here.

MCCentral.jpg

index.php

index.php

index.php

UPDATE: Server domain names has been changed. Use the following names or IP addresses.

diamondcraft.mymc.ico (private server) = 108.170.46.88:25565
silvercraft.mymc.io changed to ironcraft.mymc.ico (public server under construction) = 176.31.13.7:25565
bronzecraft.mymc.io changed to stonecraft.mymc.ico (adventure/experimental server) = 108.170.34.154:25684

Attachments

• 6044.png
    6044.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
If you spawn in at night time, there's probably a lot of monsters around so you should make haste to the shelter I made in a hillside close to the spawn point past the wheat farm. You can take anything you want from the community chest in the shelter. Just take what you need and don't be greedy. There are already beds there so you can sleep there till daylight. Don't steal the beds, there's enough stuff in the chest to make your own. Try not to kill the animals near the shelter as we can continue to harvest them for eggs and wool.

farm.jpg

"The community farm. You'll never be hungry again; as long as you remember to re-plant the seeds."

shelter.jpg

"The shelter. Remember to close the door behind you. Watch your back, creepers abound."

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the xbox version because of family who plays it. On the PC only thing I really play is the Lava survival as I find entertainment in it for the challange of it. This is not the offical client WOM client (works pretty good).

Can I connect from WOM ? I would not mind checking out your server and maybe building another large dream home like I do on a few servers...

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the xbox version because of family who plays it. On the PC only thing I really play is the Lava survival as I find entertainment in it for the challange of it. This is not the offical client WOM client (works pretty good).

Can I connect from WOM ? I would not mind checking out your server and maybe building another large dream home like I do on a few servers...

I'm not sure. I'll test it out and get back to you.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Is it cracked, I can only play on cracked server I'm not paying ?19.99 for a pixel game. :wink:

Banned for promoting hacking. Oops... wrong thread.

There is no need to use a cracked server for Minecraft. I can disable online mode to allow unauthenticated access to my Minecraft server.However I won't be doing that so you still need to pay ?19.99 for this pixel game if you wanna play :p

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

It seems that WOM client only work with Minecraft Classic servers so it'll probably not work on mine, sorry :(

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Banned for promoting hacking. Oops... wrong thread.

There is no need to use a cracked server for Minecraft. I can disable online mode to allow unauthenticated access to my Minecraft server.However I won't be doing that so you still need to pay ?19.99 for this pixel game if you wanna play :p

Banned for not promoting hacking.

It okay my friend got a full official crack that he going to lend me but don't know tell anyone. :wink:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Two things I made last night; an animal farm and a jungle refuge. If you leave the shelter and walk straight, you'll soon reach a jungle on the right side. You should see the jungle refuge and you can find ladders at the center to go up. Getting high up off the ground will keep you safe from the mobs at night.

animals.jpg

"Survival equations; Chicken = eggs, meat and feather, Cow = leather, meat and milk"

refuge.jpg

"Jungle refuge; hope you're not afraid of heights"

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Update on new stuff on the Minecraft server. If you wish to explore the desert to north of the community shelter, there is now a desert refuge next to the natural desert temple. If you are new to Minecraft, be careful when you explore the temple, step on the wrong block and KABOOM! I suggest you keep your distance.

DesertRefuge.jpg

There's also a farmhouse near the spawn point. So if it's dark and full of mobs; it's easier to hide out here. There's not as much stuff here yet as in the community shelter but you can still sleep until dawn. Food not guaranteed.

Farmhouse.jpg

Finally if you wish to explore southwards from the shelter, there is a wool farm and warehouse. Don't take the wool from the warehouse as we're are reserving it for some projects but you can freely get your hands dirty and help out by shearing the "iSheeps" (LOL) in the pen. You can get or make shears in the community shelter.

WoolIndustrial.jpg

If you like to join the server, send me a PM with your username and I will add you in. If you don't have Minecraft but you would like to play, we'll be having one free Minecraft game to giveaway in the 1st week of each month. If there are more people interested, I may have more frequent giveaways. Stay tuned for our 1st giveaway this May!

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
There is a Nether portal in the shelter. If you're new to Minecraft, do not enter the Nether by yourself as it is quite dangerous for noobs.

Portal.jpg

We have already discovered and looting the Nether Fortress. A community member created a safe mob trap for farming blaze rods and XP. Thanks Dahui623!! Flip the switch to open the trap and let the mobs enter then close the trap. Then kill all the mobs safely below the glass shield to get your rods and XP.

BlazeXPFarm.jpg

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok. Also please build in survival like you did for the first few screenshots. I don't like joining a survival world with few rules just to find huge creative mode structures.

anon(5918101)

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I've played this game for two years and moderated a mid-size minecraft server for one, then I collapsed.
Way too much idiots, unpolite childs to deal with, what a pity...
But, hey, I would like to congratulate with you on the texture pack choice, the dokucraft was one of my favourite.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok. Also please build in survival like you did for the first few screenshots. I don't like joining a survival world with few rules just to find huge creative mode structures.

We don't use creative mode for construction. All buildings are constructed in survival mode and all raw materials are sourced. These buildings are not by any means huge. For decorative blocks that does not exist in survival mode, we can do 1 to 1 swap. I only used fly to take screenshots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb