Minecraft Anyone?

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Ooh, this is awesome! I should have found this a long time ago!!!! A Minecraft server with a trusted community and a lot of Lumias. 😉

I'd love to join! I'll PM you my username now!! Thanks!

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Baby mobs! I didn't know they added this. Wish I can make them pets and they won't grow up :(

BabyMob1.jpgBabyMob2.jpg
Baby pig zombie and baby zombie

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Cave spiders still freak me out. And that sound they make walking around is bone chilling.

Also, HORSES!! (Well, donkeys. But there are many many horses nearby. x:-18140, z:1078)
2013-07-11_11.52.55.png

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
You get used to them later on... Trust me, I used to be scared of spiders

I'm never going be get used to cave spiders! They fit through single block space, they poison you and there's usually more than 5 of them near their spawner! I always have to keep a lava bucket in my inventory just to deal with them.

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It's great the new creatures spawn in our existing world! If only now we can still freaking find a mooshroom island!

Yeah! Although, I did have to walk pretty far to generate some new chunks in order for them to spawn. And since our spawn area is surrounded by a huge ocean biome it took a while. But there is a huge area to the South of spawn, which is where I'm playing now.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Since we have many new players coming in and the Community Shelter is a wee bit cramp, I'll be doing a bit of extending and remodeling this week so please excuse the mess. We'll have a proper living quarters and storeroom once I'm done so meanwhile bear with the cramp quarters and unlabeled chests littered across the floor :p

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
By the way, don't set the server-online property to false as that allows people with cracked launchers to sign in with someone else's account which will probably lead to griefing... Trust me

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Also, can anyone get on the server? I'm a bit lonely :)

EDIT: Someone removed my bed and my sign!!!!! What?!

EDIT2: Took one of the vacant seats as my own, if you don't mind!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney