Minecraft Anyone?

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Steam Summer Getaway Sales may have ended but our Summer Survivor Game Treasure Hunt has just begun! There are 8 treasures (Steam games) hidden in the desert behind the WPCentral logo. The usual clue is 'X' marks the spot. Behind the center of the 'X' is a sign that tells you what treasure you have found. Do not destroy the sign or the treasure site. Just note down the code number on the sign and cover it back up with the original block you removed. Each survivor is only entitled to one treasure. If you found more than one then you have to make a choice. However don't take long as the first one to post the code number here will claim the treasure. The server is set to Peaceful for the next 3 days so you can search both day and night without worrying about mobs and creepers. So..... LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Last edited:

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Steam Summer Getaway Sales may have ended but our Summer Survivor Game Treasure Hunt has just begun! There are 8 treasures hidden in the desert behind the WPCentral logo. The usual clue is 'X' marks the spot. Behind the center of the 'X' is a sign that tells you what treasure you have found. Do not destroy the sign or the treasure site. Just note down the code number on the sign and cover it back up with the original block you removed. Each survivor is only entitled to one treasure. If you found more than one then you have to make a choice. However don't take long as the first one to post the code number here will claim the treasure. The server is set to Peaceful for the next 3 days so you can search both day and night without worrying about mobs and creepers. So..... LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Awesome! This sounds like a ton of fun!

Also, in other news: The first shipment of horses is almost ready!!
2013-07-22_14.24.51.png2013-07-22_14.33.46.png

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Here's the list of games for the Treasure Hunt.
Post or PM me the code once you found the game you want.
Good luck! :smile:

1. Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
2. Borderlands 2
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
4. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
5. Just Cause 2
6. Metro 2033
7. Saints Row the 3rd
8. Torchlight II

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Here's the list of games for the Treasure Hunt.
Post or PM me the code once you found the game you want.
Good luck! :smile:

1. Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
2. Borderlands 2
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
4. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
5. Just Cause 2
6. Metro 2033
7. Saints Row the 3rd
8. Torchlight II

I like a good treasure hunt, can you put a giant arrow above where the chest are? :winktongue:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
To all vault hunters... oops, I meant treasure hunters. Sorry, playing too much Borderlands lately. I made some changes so that the treasure hunt would be more fun. I have replaced the treasure sign with a book in a chest. This allows you to carry the treasure with you. However since you are only entitled to one treasure, if you find another one that you prefer more, you need to swap the books. You can also trade with or give away the treasure to other hunters. Once you are satisfied, you can claim the treasure from me by giving me the book. Oh if you lose the book, then sorry BWAHAHAHA (handsome Jack evil laugh). AND NO, I WILL NOT MAKE A GIANT ARROW ABOVE WHERE THE CHESTS ARE.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Bringing life to The End :)

EndChicks.jpg

Because of eggs we can create chickens in the End.
Unlike Netherworld, water works in The End so making a farm is not an issue.
Bringing grass to the End is simple enough if you have a silk touch tool to mine grass blocks.
Would it be possible to lead horses, pigs or cows to The End?

EndTrees.jpg

Do trees grow in The End? Not sure since I grew this one with bone meal.
Maybe they will since wheat, carrots, potatoes, melons and pumpkins are growing.
Mushrooms, flowers and tall grass coming soon.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
330x192

The "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" treasure has been found and claimed!
Enjoy the game, treasure hunter! 7 more treasures left.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Anyone tried playing minecraft on a Surface Pro?

Did it cope well? have you tried it with mods also?

I don't have a Surface Pro but it works well and fast on my Acer Iconia W7 with a 1.4Ghz i3 processor and 4GB RAM tablet which I'm sure Surface Pro will surpass.

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone tried playing minecraft on a Surface Pro?

Did it cope well? have you tried it with mods also?

I often use a laptop with an i3, 2GB of RAM and Intel HD Graphics and it runs OK as long as I keep the graphics set to fast and the render distance set to short. The Surface Pro has an i5, 4GB of RAM and an updated Intel graphics chip. It should run just fine on normal settings.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'm going to be switching off peaceful in 24 hours so please make sure that you are in the safe place before you logout. If you're building outside, make sure you light up the surrounding area to ensure mobs do not spawn too close to you. Once the mobs are enabled, anyone visiting the netherworld, please note down the position if you see any wither skeleton within a fortress. We need to see where they spawn so we can create a wither skull farm. You can also help by removing torches that we have placed earlier in the fortress so there will be a dark enough environment for them to appear. Thanks.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I often use a laptop with an i3, 2GB of RAM and Intel HD Graphics and it runs OK as long as I keep the graphics set to fast and the render distance set to short. The Surface Pro has an i5, 4GB of RAM and an updated Intel graphics chip. It should run just fine on normal settings.

Even though there is a Touchscreen mode option available, I find it hard to play on a tablet without a mouse and keyboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12