Minecraft Anyone?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I play a lot of Lava Survival, not sure why, I enjoy the different maps and the challange to build a place quick before the lava starts flowing...

I setup my own server, If any would check it out and let me know how it runs, that would be cool. I put in over 100 different maps so there is plenty of challange here.

If you want to check it out, download the WOM client, and when you log in with your Minecraft ID, do a search for DavidinCT....

Ping me if you have any questions and have fun !

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've decided to look for a new host for our Minecraft server so the current server will be offline for the moment.
I've already backed-up the world so all your existing work will not be lost.
I'll post the new server address here when the server comes back online.
Meanwhile I'll be playing on the mc.2g1m.net (2girls1minecraft) server.
You can join me there if you wish, I have lots of money and resources to share ;-)
Sorry for any inconvenience.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a Minecraft classic server up, I put it up to be able to play Lava survival and free build. I only put it up because I was sick of building up levels on a server and spend weeks if not months building up only to have them go down for good. My server is up 24 hours a day and hosted on my own 2008 R2 server (a dedicated "game" server).

If you want to check it out, I have built a bunch of cool houses and a corporate office building that came out pretty cool in free build.

Download the World of Minecraft client (WOM) and log in with your Minecraft ID, then do a search in the client for "DavidinCT" and pop in to say hello or just play away !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon