Ps4 or xbox one choose your side!

atawp

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
PS4 for now mostly cause i have a PS3 and so do all my buddies from college. Granted I'm not going to buy anything for another year or two cause I have a back catalog of games to still go through. So if the xbox1 is cheaper in two years during black friday i may or may not get that instead and i also may need new friends too....

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Idk where you people with PS3's are living, cause I don't know a single person who has a PS3! lol every single one of my friends and their parents and sisters and cousins and dogs and aunts and uncles and grandparents and kids and grandkids all have Xbox 360's! lol

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Idk where you people with PS3's are living, cause I don't know a single person who has a PS3! lol every single one of my friends and their parents and sisters and cousins and dogs and aunts and uncles and grandparents and kids and grandkids all have Xbox 360's! lol

I know a few people with PS3's - there was a point when there were a lot more and I was one of the only ones with a 360. I got a few people to jump over before PS3 got hacked as I was keeping an eye on the Hotz case and was keeping an eye on anonymous twitter feeds so knew something was coming. As soon as the hacking started and PSN went down there must have been 30 to 40 people, friends of friends all jumping to xbox.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
For me it's 50/50 in my area. All of my online gaming is on the Xbox.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

NaNoo123

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Japan 😃

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I got PS3 and Xbox 360, and I personally like the PS3 better.

Therefore, I will be getting the PS4 before the Xbox One -- plus I've got too many PS3 games that I still like playing!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Most of my friends are Sony fanboys... Anyhow, I just don't like the PS(1, 2, 3) controllers... They are too small and don't feel half as natural as the 360 controller.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The PS4 controllers just right for you to join the PS4 army. :wink:

Doubt it, the 4's controller looks the same as the 3, just stretched out left and right for the touchpad... The One's controller also looks to be about the same size of it's 360 lineage... Which is perfect for me.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Doubt it, the 4's controller looks the same as the 3, just stretched out left and right for the touchpad... The One's controller also looks to be about the same size of it's 360 lineage... Which is perfect for me.

That's my favorite thing about the 360. Mega comfortable controller!

atawp

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
in time people get used to any controller to be honest. I remember when i moved from the n64 controller to the playstation form yeesh that took a while but hey i got used to

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
in time people get used to any controller to be honest. I remember when i moved from the n64 controller to the playstation form yeesh that took a while but hey i got used to

I don't think it has anything to do with getting used to it, I owned and played ps2 for YEARS and it was soo uncomfortable, always made my hands sore and gave me blisters. Like I literally had to stop playing because my hands hurt, not that I was bored of the game.

The 360 controller is the most ergonomic controller ive ever used in my life, now I only stop playing when I get bored!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it has anything to do with getting used to it, I owned and played ps2 for YEARS and it was soo uncomfortable, always made my hands sore and gave me blisters. Like I literally had to stop playing because my hands hurt, not that I was bored of the game.

The 360 controller is the most ergonomic controller ive ever used in my life, now I only stop playing when I get bored!

I have to agree, although I never got blisters, my hands would just be uncomfortable. I had the PS1 and it was my only console (not my first) until I got the Dreamcast... Ever since, I can't stand Sony's controllers. I barely used my PS2 and my PS3 was only ever used for BD movies. It's now sitting at Gamestop like an abused animal waiting to get rescued.

So yeah, I've had plenty of experience with Sony console controllers and never got to liking them.

Oh, and don't get me started about the old rectangular NES controllers or even the SNES vs. Sega Genesis, Sega had much better controllers.

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree, although I never got blisters, my hands would just be uncomfortable. I had the PS1 and it was my only console (not my first) until I got the Dreamcast... Ever since, I can't stand Sony's controllers. I barely used my PS2 and my PS3 was only ever used for BD movies. It's now sitting at Gamestop like an abused animal waiting to get rescued.

So yeah, I've had plenty of experience with Sony console controllers and never got to liking them.

Oh, and don't get me started about the old rectangular NES controllers or even the SNES vs. Sega Genesis, Sega had much better controllers.

WII U supporter? :wink:

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Haha this is going to be such a 1-sided poll since this forum is based on M$ products :winktongue:

My main system is PS3 as 90% of my friends are active and on there playing- also more/better exclusives IMO

However, I couldn't live without my Halo and Fable Fix - my biggest FPS game is Halo! So Both consoles it is for me!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99