Steam Summer Getaway Sale

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Good offer at the moment if you don't have Alan Wake already; 90% off ($2.99 for main game and $3.99 for the whole collection). Will purchase Dust: An Elysian Tail if it goes to 75% off; at the moment the 50% price is not attractive for me for a single player game. Amnesia is a good buy at $3.99 (80% off) but the game is just too creepy for me.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
My picks of the day today would be Alan Wake (truly phenomenal game I can't recommend highly enough), Orcs Must Die 2 and Sleeping Dogs, which I hear was great and a bit like GTA with the combat system from the Batman Arkham <name> series.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Updated for today's deals, I'd say it's near criminal not to get Deus Ex Human Revolution at that price. Also recommend Batman: Arkham City - fantastic game!

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Deus Ex HR is a fantastic game. I thoroughly enjoyed it and played through it multiple times. Insane price for it right now.

Bastion is currently on flash sale. Well worth it too. I bought the soundtrack edition one way back and I love it. The Mancer's Dilemma is my ringtone :wink:

Edit: that flash sale is actually ending soon, but if it goes up again, then I recommend it.

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Yep, Deus Ex HR is an amazing game! i played it twice already XD

So far i bought Borderlands 2 (what a sick awesome game!), Tomb Raider (reboot), Fallout New Vegas, Bastion (best indie ever), The Binding of Isaac, Dear Esther and Thomas was alone...all great deals, luv u Steam >.<

btw, i recommend all this games, specially the indie ones!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Updated for Day 8's deals. I'd recommend Torchlight II, Call of Duty MW3 (if you want something completely mindless but fun), Farcry 3 and XCOM if you want something with a bit more thought in.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
My 2 recommendations for today's deals are Metro: Last Light, great story and gunplay, and Skyrim Legendary Edition because it's probably the best RPG out there and it's heavily moddable, which extends its life no end!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I want Metro: Last Night, but I might have to hold off. My backlog is pretty big as it is :wink: might see if I can get it cheaper at the next holiday sale or something.

Awesomnauts looks like fun. I like the art style.

How about Train Simulator? :winktongue: Anyone seen how much all the DLC cost?

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Tomb Raider is $12.49 (75% off) and Torchlight II is $4.99 (75% off). 2 more hours!
Just bought Alice: Madness Returns at $9.99 (50 % off).

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Day 10 Deals up and ready for your reviews. I'd recommend Star Wars II Knights of the Old Republic - if I'm not mistaken it's pretty much rated as the best Star Wars game of all time (so far) unless I've got my wires crossed. No brainer for that price. CS:GO is great for FPS lovers and Worms revolution is just plain fun, especially in parties. Saints Row The Third for a fiver is also great if you like open world exploration with a large dose of GTA.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Day 11's sales are up - it's Encore day - all the best deals from the sale put up again. The catch is that they're discounted much less. Bioshock was 50% off, if you missed it, it's now 25% off. Gutted.

Kerbal Space Program, Dishonored, Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2 - all great games and well worth your money.

Also, if you want a fun game, check out The Cave, ?5.99 on Flash sale - it's hilarious and made by the same people that made Monkey Island!

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Torchlight II, Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition, Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, Assassin Creed I & II, Saints Row III, Bioshock 1 and 2 all $4.99 (75% off). Civilization V $7.49 (75 % off). Dishonored, Borderlands 2 $10.19 (75% off). Tomb Raider $12.49 (75 % off). 4 hours left on some of these deals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb