Wordamentalists UNITE!

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have created this thread for the people who love the game Wordament on Windows Phone (and even iOS)!
Share your feels, gamertag, stats, make new friends and compete with them :)
It's you vs the internet.

PS. Link for the game if you don't have it already-
Windows phone: Wordament | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Windows 8: Εφαρμογή Wordament για τα Windows στο Windows Store
iOS: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wordament/id580935508?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wordament/id580935508?mt=8[/URL]

Share the love Wordamentalists!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Good idea, hopefully you'll get some activity and people can go against each other online. Moving this over to the games forum

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Are you kidding? This thread is set as my home page on every browser of every device I use. I check this thread at least once every 20 minutes to make sure I'm not missing any of the action.

;-)
Ah :D
I love you man ;)
Come lets ask admins to make this a sticky thread so that it may gain some attention!

Trevor Halsey

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
ehhhhh.......
I like the game, and my grandmother plays this game religiously on her good old Trophy.
I really wish there was either a simple english edition or something because I just can't figure every third puzzle out.

P.S. The game makes me look stupid after every round. :amaze:

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
ehhhhh.......
I like the game, and my grandmother plays this game religiously on her good old Trophy.
I really wish there was either a simple english edition or something because I just can't figure every third puzzle out.

Pursue. I only started to get ranks in top ten after practicing the game for over 6 months.
back then i was really proud when I scored 40 words. Now I score near 70 in each round. Highest word count: 109 :)
Not showing off, but I do feel proud. I know there are many better players :)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
ehhhhh.......

Grandparents & other elderly folk seem to love this game alongside WWF & other word games. It's pretty interesting to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077