Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn OFFICIAL THREAD

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I hate to be "that" guy, but if I get in, there is no way I am logging out. As long as they continue to not boot AFKers, it makes no sense to not do it. I could do the right thing and log out when I am done, but I can't even log in to begin with.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
So a guy on a boat g on their site posted a script that automates the login process. You don't have to do anything. It works quick and easy. I think the script tries to log me in once every 3 seconds...still no luck getting in though.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Lol and my wife needs help with a quest, but we started at opposite ends of the world. Luckily a friend of ours was near her and is helping her out

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, a group would be nice... Remember, you can do any and every job class and trade skill..
just a matter of swapping you your weapon/tool.... And time

Oh, and don't do like my wife and sell off your starting gear.. It can be used for every class/job

Last edited:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I still have my original gear so that is a good tip! So far, everytime I get better gear, my character "Lynx" looks like she is wearing less and less...I wonder if the game was created by guys....lol

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I still have my original gear so that is a good tip! So far, everytime I get better gear, my character "Lynx" looks like she is wearing less and less...I wonder if the game was created by guys....lol

Mine is the opposite :(

Newer gear makes "Sinime Oni" look more and more like she's bundling up to go out in a snow storm :angry:

I also have my fishing gear set to where when I hit the button, the fishing rod, starting gear and extra exp helmet swap over... although I have the head gear set to not show

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I've actualy got a pair of glasses for head gear for my Arcanist Job Class.

Anyhow, top pick is fishing gear and bottom is arcanist

ffxiv_08282013_224807.jpgffxiv_08282013_224908.jpg

Last edited:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
That is just terrible! Too much of an outfit! lol

I bought the CE edition from Amazon. Do you know how to get the CE bonuses?

They are:

• Helm of Light
    Look like one of the fabled warriors of light when you equip this exclusive helmet.
  • Baby Behemoth Minion
    Summon this cute, but ferocious miniature version of Behemoth and watch him roar with excitement as you adventure through Eorzea.
  • Coeurl Mount
    Only the bravest of warriors are able to tame and ride the mighty coeurl. Show off your prowess with this exclusive mount.
  • Behemoth Barding
    Customise your Chocobo with the fearsome Behemoth Chocobo Armour and charge in to battle.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think you have to got to their web site, log in, and enter the code(s). I can't remember cause we did ours 3 years ago...

Helm of light gives you bonus exp for any class under 10

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I think you have to got to their web site, log in, and enter the code(s). I can't remember cause we did ours 3 years ago...

Helm of light gives you bonus exp for any class under 10

I started to read some more and it LOOKS like you now get it by mail in-game but that only legacy ce owners are getting it right now. All other CE owners get it soon...it is so weird and confusing.

BTW:
lynx.jpg

So I am playing right now and just noticed the breasts bounce when you land from jumping....really??? goodness

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
So apparently I applied my CE code to a different service account because of how screwed up Mog Station is. There is a thread on their forum that is over 200 pages long with people who also found it confusing and screwed up. Now, I can't play my EA character at all, and I have a new service account with no characters who will have zero access to EA bonuses. I am hoping that once their support (which only opens at 12 EST for NA, seriously????) starts, they can merge everything. I don't have hope though.

SE should be ashamed of themselves. Thinking I should just call it a $50 mistake and stop wasting my time dealing with problems every single day.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I just emailed Amazon support to see if I can get my money back. i don't know if it can happen considering the nature of it being a digital subscription for another company. I will post here once I get a response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss