Join the GTA V WPCentral crew

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Alright, well as the title suggests, I made us a WPCentral crew. I asked Daniel if we were allowed to use the name and he said that he would prefer us not to so that way people don't think that the editors and other people are involved in it (although why can't Sam join us?).

Anyway, the crew is called WPCentral Army (Dan's suggestion), and our theme is as close to the WPCentral pink as I could get it. My gamertag is G0MEZZ34 (with a zero) and the tag is WPCA. I'm gonna go to the other Mobile Nations forums and see if any other people want to have crew fights. Then we can REALLY see who the superior OS is.

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll check it out if I get a chance to touch the Muli-player side of GTA5, going for 100% on the main story....

Can you guess what my gamer tag is ? Dont add me unless you ping me first, I keep a tight list, as every time I play COD, I always get 2-3 people who want to be my friend...if I added everyone, I would have well over 1000 by now... Trimmed that down to about 40 of people I always play with

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa