Hey All

Well it been announce a few days ago that watch dog will be delayed till 2014 for next gen consoles, which is a shame because that was one of the game I was going to pre-order for the PS4.

However Ubisoft did say it because there were issues which is good that they want to sort them out and not release a bugged riddle game so that good off Ubisoft.

What your views?
    10-20-2013 08:13 AM
    I'm having to choice a different game for the PS4 which will be Killzone Shadow Fall after looking at some more game play footage, look at AC Black Flag not keen.
    10-20-2013 09:14 AM
    Watch Dogs was not really on my radar too heavily. I had Battlefield to worry about and could not lay out too much for a range, especially ad I require two controllers. Sunset Overdrive, although Not a Playstation title, is the only other one that caught my eye. Looking forward to that.

As for Assassin's Creed, never liked those.
    10-20-2013 12:39 PM
    Watch Dogs was not really on my radar too heavily. I had Battlefield to worry about and could not lay out too much for a range, especially ad I require two controllers. Sunset Overdrive, although Not a Playstation title, is the only other one that caught my eye. Looking forward to that.

As for Assassin's Creed, never liked those.
    The good thing is alot of indie titles that will be at launch which look awesome!
    10-20-2013 02:00 PM
    Yep, the Playstation has done a great job of courting indie types. On the upside, xbox indie games should be getting a achievements, so that is big for me. It is one of the reasons I don't give them much consideration currently. Playstation is coming in very strong this time and I Really did consider leaving Xbox for it. I have been noticing many game videos seem to be using the PS4 version. This contrasts with when it was 360 v PS3. You would frequently see the 360 version used. One exception that I noticed was the next gen version of Battlefield, for some, rather worrying, reason the video on the Xbox dashboard is from the PC. Worries me.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-20-2013 05:21 PM
    no question I was waiting for this one(i was thinking about pre-ordering it).... too bad, I would rather have it a little later then really buggy.... so maybe that is the reason....
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-20-2013 07:20 PM
    I suspect it is bugs and polish. Also the release schedule is packed at release day. Better to put more in to the game and also avoid the other big hitters. In the Spring there won't be any COD, Battlefield, Fifa and other major sports sims to go against. Realistically, would make sense not to pitch a new IP against the established big hitters. People only have so much money to fling at games, especially when you consider that people also have to fund the new console.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-22-2013 05:58 PM
    More I think about it the more I am ticked off at this one. Oh, well, I was going to get it for the Xbox one anyway. Maybe it's a good thing. When we all get our new systems(X1 or PS4), most of us are going to grab a few games for the system. Way too many games to play (even with 3), where it's hard to finish one game because you want to play a few different ones.

When it hits in spring, the dust of the new system has settled. So, you can give it the time it deserves because those titles that you picked up on release, you will be done with them by that point....

I'm really looking forward to Forza 5, so now I can have more time to play it :) (just wish it was free in the US)

Watch Dog does look epic tho and I am still realy looking forward to it....
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-26-2013 02:31 PM
    More I think about it the more I am ticked off at this one. Oh, well, I was going to get it for the Xbox one anyway. Maybe it's a good thing. When we all get our new systems(X1 or PS4), most of us are going to grab a few games for the system. Way too many games to play (even with 3), where it's hard to finish one game because you want to play a few different ones.

When it hits in spring, the dust of the new system has settled. So, you can give it the time it deserves because those titles that you picked up on release, you will be done with them by that point....

I'm really looking forward to Forza 5, so now I can have more time to play it :) (just wish it was free in the US)

Watch Dog does look epic tho and I am still realy looking forward to it....
    Yeah all of the PS4 free indie games will keep me busy until watch dog comes out or other things.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    10-29-2013 03:20 PM