Okay so graphic cards with oc label usually means factory oced but my question is can one oc even more while still having the warranty ? Or is the oc label just to say its been factory oced

So the main question is do OC versions allow extra overclock without breaking warranty.

Things like gpu boost is essentially over clock so it wouldn't make sense not to allow oc

Anyone?? Ive only had NVIDIA. Gt versions so i wouldn't actually know :(,
    how things operate
    11-15-2013 03:26 AM
    And yes im typing on da phone no judgment :P please
    11-15-2013 03:28 AM
    Hey Gideon, if your graphics card comes with an OC label it means the clock speed of the card itself has been overclocked from the reference designs in order to give you better performance. This shouldn't affect your warranty, as you're not modifying the clock speeds yourself. GPU Boost I think overclocks itself when the graphics card is in demand, a bit like the CPUs are able to do these days.
    11-15-2013 03:29 AM
    Hope to get a reply from my fellow master race brother's and sisters :D
    11-15-2013 03:29 AM
    Hey Gideon, if your graphics card comes with an OC label it means the clock speed of the card itself has been overclocked from the reference designs in order to give you better performance. This shouldn't affect your warranty, as you're not modifying the clock speeds yourself. GPU Boost I think overclocks itself when the graphics card is in demand, a bit like the CPUs are able to do these days.
    Amm tthanks for the answer but my question is could you overclock agian are there any warranties that allows manual oc ??
    11-15-2013 07:58 AM
    I think you would have to check your specific manufacturer's terms on the warranty itself, but as long as you don't break the card overclocking (as in do it carefully) I don't see how they will know.
    11-15-2013 08:10 AM
    I think you would have to check your specific manufacturer's terms on the warranty itself, but as long as you don't break the card overclocking (as in do it carefully) I don't see how they will know.
    :P thanks
    11-15-2013 11:28 AM