Ubisoft's "The Division" Companion App

magicrobots

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks!
Ubisoft is working on this incredible game for XBox One, PS4 and PC and part of it is this really interesting looking Companion app where you can asymmetrically play from a tablet or phone. Ubi has done this with a couple of their big budget console games but only for iOS and Android.

This game is going to be a big deal, and since it won't be released for a year or so, I am hoping to get Windows Phone support on the companion. I imagine the only way to do this is to get our voices heard in their forums so they know the platform is worth developing for.

I have seeded a request thread at their forums:
Mobile Companion on Windows Phone and/or Windows 8 Marketplace? | Forums would love the support of this community to see if we can get an app for our platform; I also posted this thread over at WMPoweruser.

Thanks y'all!

Here is a preview of the gameplay if you're curious:

bsd107

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you, but don't think we are going to get anything.

Ubisoft completely ignored both Windows 8 and Windows Phone with their Assassin's Creed 4 companion app, and I figure that game is a much bigger seller than The Division may be....

magicrobots

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Actually just got a response from one of the devs of the application; he is a Windows Phone user, and is claiming that they are already developing the companion app for Windows Phone!

I am STOKED!!!

I seriously can't stop thinking about this game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2