Microsoft needs to get its streaming Xbox service up... Like now

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Today, Sony announced Playstation Now, which is basically where you can stream every PS game to any console, tablet, or phone. I know Microsoft had something a couple of months ago where they internally talked about it, but they need to unveil it and have it ready at BUILD or they'll once again look like they're catching up and late to everything.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Also, sorry about the double post (if there was one) The app has been really unstable for me recently. Just use this one.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
It's ok. I've taken care of it.

thanks. Also, if you're able to change titles, can you change "create" to "get". I think I was trying to type 2 different sentences and mixed them up lol

Edited because of derpy spelling mistake

Last edited:

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
agreed! I think having a backwards compatible library via streaming would be huge. and if you could somehow validate your physical copy of a game that'd be sweet.

waym1962

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I think they need to announce it sometime and it has to be on par with playstation now. It has to be available on Xbox, WP8, and Windows 8 then branch out. Maybe announce a controller optimized for Surface at the same time or a gaming cover for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss