What Are You Playing Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried playing around with some of the video settings to see just how "high" I could get it to run on my GTX295. Pretty much have to run everything on medium for it to be playable. I can't use Anti Aliasing at all as it doesn't display the textures with it enabled (wire frame). So yeah, I'm definitely in the market for a new vid card.. maybe in a few more months when the newest cards come out, the 780 will drop in price a little. I'm kinda hoping for a little less than $300.. what sucks is back when I bought this 295, it was Nvidia's flagship card, I paid like $650 for it... Ughhh
Who really has the money to buy their flagship cards now? $1000 Titan cards? Not me! The "mid-range" GTX 780s seem like they're right up my alley....

For the record, the Titan cards are NOT gaming-class cards, they are made for other tasks. The R9 290X could beat it in tests, if I remember correctly, and it launched at $550. The GTX 780 Ti is the top-end for gaming cards.

All i'm playing right now is Halo 4 (360) and Tetris Blitz! (920). I'm close to finishing the last 2 Achievements on Tetris (100,000 lines and get all Achievements), so I've been playing it a lot to finish it. I'm worried though, because while it says I'm over 90,000 lines cleared on one challenge, the Achievement's progress bar reset after an update, so I'm probably around 30,000 lines on that. I'd be REALLY mad if I didn't get the Achievement at the proper time because of it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Been playing some FIFA 14 and Pokemon Y in my downtime. Pretty decent stress relievers when I'm not studying. Well not so much in the case of FIFA :p

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
About 6 different games depending on the day....One of my long term ones is COD 4: Modern Warfare on the 360 on the hardest level (rated as one of the HARDEST games on the Xbox 360), about 60% through and on a break right now, as it's very hard...

The main game I am playing the most of is Watch Dogs on the Xbox one...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Right now, I'm playing the Battlefield Hardline Beta on my ps4, as it isn't for the x1 (I have both systems).
Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140611_001.jpg
    WP_20140611_001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Playing Destiny Alpha! Woo!

How are you finding it? Would have liked to try it myself but it doesn't look like they'll bring it to PC anytime soon.

I've gotten back into some XCOM: Enemy Within. The new augmentations are pretty cool. Also playing a bit of FIFA14 with the world cup going on and all ;)

I completed Transistor a few days back. Fun game with real good voice acting and soundtrack. I found it surprisingly challenging too. Will work through new game+ when I get a chance.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
How are you finding it? Would have liked to try it myself but it doesn't look like they'll bring it to PC anytime soon.

I've gotten back into some XCOM: Enemy Within. The new augmentations are pretty cool. Also playing a bit of FIFA14 with the world cup going on and all ;)

I completed Transistor a few days back. Fun game with real good voice acting and soundtrack. I found it surprisingly challenging too. Will work through new game+ when I get a chance.

For the hour I played it before I left for my trip, it was AMAZING!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Got back in to some Borderlands 2 and just completed main story of my 2nd playthrough with the Psycho class. I also downloaded Pinball FX2 after seeing Dan play it in his Surface Pro 3 review. At least I think it was Pinball FX2. Pretty fun :D

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Pokemon Emerald :D (Gameboy Advance Emulator on Surface 2)

After years of not playing any GB games, I just had to give it another try :D Feels nice and nostalgic :)

WP_002067.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte