What Are You Playing Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Royal revolt 2, elements. By the way anyone here got terraria? Updates broke that game to me. Im the only one?

Oh on Xbox I'm playing RE revelations 2 and trying sacred 3.
Both on local coop.
Sacred 3 got so many bad reviews but its really fun to play on coop.

Resident evil on coop it's awesome I got that free chapter and I'm thinking on getting the whole season

mageman17

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Dungeon Hunter 5 on my Ativ SE.

I'm looking forward to finally play Dead Rising and New Super Mario Bros. in my Wii at home when I get my vacation very very soon.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Just finished Bioshiock Infinite a couple of days ago on my old Xbox 360.
Irrational Games has created a truly immersive and believable world in Columbia.

The game compels me to replay the first Bioshock but I have too many games in my back log to bother. ;D

I will start the Bioshock Infinite DLC Burial at Sea Ep.1 and 2 this week.

I also completed Lara Croft Go on mobile, this one oozes atmosphere and is one of the best mobile games I've ever played

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hiw different is Lara Croft GO from Hitman GO?

Conceptually Hitman Go and Lara Croft Go are very similar. It is still turn based type of puzzle game.

The differences however is where your objective in Hitman Go is to eliminate a target, Lara Croft Go is simply taking Lara from point A to point B.
Lara Croft is actually easier than Hitman Go.

Visually Lara Croft Go deviates from Hitman Go's plastic toy designs. The new game is much more animated which is keeping in line with its source material

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I started for second time Darksiders 2 and this time i got hooked, wasnt in the mood the first time i tried it, also going tru the gears of wars saga on coop, middle of the 2 one, maybe we finish in time them for gears 4 :p

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I only have my DELL Inspiron 15 and Lumia 640XL for gaming.. On my PC Splinter Cell:: Conviction, Fifa 14, Street Fighter 4, NFS Most Wanted 2012, Prince of Persia hands of time (Uplay), Asphalt Xtreme(Cos it somehow won't download on my mobile) and on my mobile Modern Combat 5, Asphalt 8, Minion Rush and Subway Surfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99