I've never owned a gaming console but fascinated by Kinect I want to buy one.
    Q1. Are there enough Kinect supported games to enjoy the experience ?
    Q2. What game types(like sports, fighting, fps, multiplayer etc) are playable with the Kinect
    Q3. Multiplayer local and online ?
    Q4. How is the control aspects of games like FPS since there is no mouse or touchpad to control the character in 3d environment. Since I've played halo on pc with a gamepad and that was very much terrible.
    Thanks I just love to play halo multiplayer on lan with my friends on laptops and online too only thing I am afraid to buy a console is control aspects of few games types
    07-06-2014 01:00 AM
    In my opinion that there aren't enough games for Kinect. Some games which are well known are good and fun to play such as Kinect Sports, Kinectimals or Kinect Adventures consist of some supportive with some features you have asked for the Kinect gameplay.
    Most consoles which require you to play online require a fee for those services as you've heard of the well known Xbox Live. There are different aspects in every console controllers such as the Xbox One and 360 use the regular controller similar to the one's used by Sony in their PlayStation line.
    If talking about FPS games such as Call Of Duty or Gears Of War they use buttons for game play.
    I'd recommend the Xbox One if you're planing to go all out or if for a more affordable choice I'd go for the PS3 or Xbox 360.
    Vinit Pratap likes this.
    07-06-2014 01:12 AM