I decided to take a shot at another Gameloft offering, even though it is Freemium. The game play is enjoyable, but it is incredibly buggy and unstable. Mine has not even opened in several days despite dozens of attempts. Prior to that, when it did open, it crashed repeatedly, often causing me to lose game progress in the process. Looking on the game reviews, it seems that many are having these problems.

How about you guys? This is a new game so results may be mixed. Is anyone able to use this game beyond the first level and a half or so?

07-06-2014 02:19 PM
    Forgive me for reviving a dead thread, but I had to reply about this game. I think it's a blast. I've noticed a few bugs here and there, but nothing too bad. It crashed once in the week that I've been playing and it seems to have issues connecting to the server during tournaments, but it's pretty uncommon. The graphics are beaufiul, especially on my 1520. I'd put them on par with an early Xbox 360 game like COD 2. The gameplay is simple but engadging. It's funny how a game about guys running at each other with large sticks can have replay value to it, but it really is entertaining. The gameplay is simple but challenging, as you try to increase the speed of your horse by tapping the screen at the right time and aim your lance to hit a pinpoint location on your opponent to earn a critical hit. It sounds repetative and boring, but it really isn't. I find myself wanting to pick up my phone and play more campaign matches to earn more gold to upgrade my armor/lance/helmet/horse to use for the online tournaments to win even more gold or equipment. It's a cycle that works and it's kept me hooked ever since I downloaded it. You really should give it a shot. Look for me in the tournaments, my name is Noodles. I could use an ally or two.
    07-27-2014 12:18 PM
    When you get past a certain point, I would be surprised if it does not simply stop opening all together. That is what happened to me, and the reviews in the WP store indicate that most people are having the same problem. I wish it wasn't the case, I was enjoying the game play as well.
    08-01-2014 07:39 PM
    Really enjoyed this game as well. Haven't been able to open the game in well over a month now. Stopped working when I was finishing the second house. I submitted two support tickets with no response. I did see a post on their Rival Knights Facebook page that an update with"technical fixes" is about to be released. But, no word on if this fixes the Windows and Windows Phone issues. And, they have been talking about this fix for well over a month now. We were always told "It's in Testing". Sure. Ok.
    08-26-2014 07:50 PM
    same for me... after a while the game won't start... waste of time, friendly advice: uninstall it now :)
    jwinch2 likes this.
    08-26-2014 08:03 PM
    Nooo, I have the same problem, I was playing today and I have to stop, but when I come back to the game ti wont open. Thats to bad, because I think that I find the best game ever for my phone, Really, we dont have nothing to do??

That sucks.
    jwinch2 likes this.
    09-23-2014 02:09 PM
    Gameloft doesn't care. They have more than one game which is a crash-o-matic.
    09-27-2014 12:18 PM
    Uninstalled.
    11-03-2014 07:53 AM
    Not about the game, I just like Gameloft and their direction !
    11-03-2014 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD