Best MMORPG games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting my Surface Pro 3 in three weeks, and with the i7 processor, I plan on gaming a little. I need at least one solid title for it. I already plan on playing LoL and Hearthstone. I was thinking either FFXIV: RR or Perfect World International (PWI). But I need your input: what are your favorite MMORPG games, and ones that could be played on the SP3?

Andre-Omari John

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
My favourites of all time are varied. In the P2P section: Guild Wars 1&2, SWOTOR and good old WoW. In the F2P section: Grand Fantasia, Allods Online and Battle of the Immortals. Allods Online and Swotor are the ones, according to Xfire, that I spent the most time on.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I liked DragonNest

(well, an MMOFPS, but Planetside 2 might be worth a try, there's a learning curve though, and don't go solo often)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
When it comes to MMORPGs (at least PVE wise) I feel WoW is unrivaled.

Planetside 2 is great, but it's pretty hard to have it run well even on a proper gaming rig, let alone a SP3. But if you do play Planetside 2 in EU and see WASP Inc somewhere, I started that outfit :p

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Albion Online. I think it is very interesting and it's free to play.

I am SO interested in playing this game. However, I'm not sure if I should pay the $30 to be a founder with the Veteran Founder's Pack. If you have played it already, how is it? Does it perform well?

areithropos

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I still like Neverwinter, it is a solid choice and based on a continuing story which results in the quests a player is doing until reaching the current final state of the story at which point the player is free to gear up to become stronger until another story part gets released as a modul.
The game makes strong use of dailies but they are not as annoying as in other titles I know and the game is fast paced, so they are quickly done.

I strongly dislike Perfect World International as the competition between players is strong and you have to spend much money to become useful at all. That was one of my main points why I left the game; the controls mechanics are awkward and very old; you have to be in a big guild to have better access to useful dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb