Cloud Raiders

army of blue

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
just waiting for you to go offline.went to gladiator clan for bit then noticed WPCentral2 pop back in the top 100 and couldnt resist.were catching you up i like a challenge.like the elite clan idea

army of blue

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
guys,its tyrian here.just updated phone to 8.1 and its reset my game to the start ffs.i can see that im still there but i cant access it.it says sign in through facebook though im not a member nor did i set the game up through it.any help would be fantastic.cheers

CarltonSW

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
New guy here, been playing cloud raiders for a while though. Would love to join one of the clans! I applied to WPCentral already but would you all suggest I apply to a different one?

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
If your stronghold isn't 8 or 9 you won't be accepted on WPCentral you can try one of the other WPCentral clans or join me and help building up a new clan "Windows Central" look it up :)

Luan Gustavo

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Nois jogadores do cloud raiders queremos um chat melhor tipo agente quer conversar normalmente no chat do cloud raiders se vcs conseguirem fazer isso ficaremos muito agradecidos!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes