Cloud Raiders

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Both wpcentral and wpcentral2 clans are full I suggest to create a new clan for top players and open some spaces for newcomers, at the same time keep people motivated to grow in the game in order to join the top clan (the new clan) looking forward to your ideas :)

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
The idea 💡 is to recruit those that have all buildings upgraded that way we'll share the same goal, to increase valor at the same time we'll expand wpcentral presence in the race 🏁 for the top 😉

Ronald Robles

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Someone get a hold of east and figure out if we can transfer leadership. If not start a new clan and don't make the parameters so high. If we can change leaders. And the goal is to get to the top 10 clans or similar goal, then drop inactive or less active clan members. Just define what activity we want.

zhris

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Here's my opinion: I don't think you can have a WPC-based clan *and* have it be hyper-competitive. You'll be trying to chase two different audiences, and only end up frustrating them both. If someone wants to make a new clan with a high valor entry and activity requirements, that's super awesome and I wish you all the best, but anything even tangentally related to the site should (again, in my opinion) be more geared towards casual gamers. Otherwise, people perusing the site that might not normally play see the game, try it out, join the clan, get harrangued (and possibly kicked) for not being whatever enough, and everyone ends up with a bad taste in their mouth.

Here's my idea; an advanced WPC clan, maybe 'WPC Elite' or something, for the players who *do* want to take it to the next level. This way, casual gamers have a place as well as hardcore players, and no one is slighted or pressured.

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Here's my idea; an advanced WPC clan, maybe 'WPC Elite' or something, for the players who *do* want to take it to the next level. This way, casual gamers have a place as well as hardcore players, and no one is slighted or pressured.
That's what I'm proposing, we often see how frustrated people are with the game and also feel like other players are holding the clan back. If "hardcore" players freely move to an elite clan it will create room in the current clans for more "casual" players at the same time it will give a reason to these players to improve their game to join the "elite" clan, also the wpcentral presence will grow in the tournament.
It may be because English is my second language that many people don't get what I'm trying to say ;)

PS. WPC Elite is a really cool name lol

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
that's not so much an issue because officers can kick out people if necessary as well as accept new players, but is true that's better to have one person making decisions rather than a bunch of officers trying to get in the same page ;)

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Argenis. Create the clan with the parameters that makes sense. Place the name here. I will post it in the game and the ones that can join, will.
I don't want to send the wrong 👎 message and I don't care who creates the clan what I want is to be in alignment with the majority of them if possible. BTW what's your name in the game? Zhris and bss are obvious

army of blue

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
hey Argy,i noticed you just raided me you git :angry: gonna get you back :devil: oh,by the way its tyrian WPCentral2's table topping officer,and were gonna catch you! (hopefully :cool:)

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
hey Argy,i noticed you just raided me you git :angry: gonna get you back :devil: oh,by the way its tyrian WPCentral2's table topping officer,and were gonna catch you! (hopefully :cool:)
lol 😁 I told the guys that I raid you and that you most be really mad 😠. I couldn't let go that opportunity lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium