Your favourite Windows Phone game?

walterg1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Angry Gran Run and Frozen Free Fall are a couple games I'm playing now on my Lumia 920.
If you like bowling games, my current favorite is Galaxy Bowling 3D.

Andre-Omari John

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I was into the Spiderman runner for a couple of months, up until the Halloween event with jack o lantern then some crazy shi! happened to my account. I ranked second so got the reward but the game glitched on me, giving my account basically unlimited iso8 and the same reward like every other minute, plus iso. It slowed the game down something chronic so I had to uninstall. It was sweet having every character maxed out though.

I'm playing I Gladiator now!

Roman Shevchuk

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
By Playwall Limited.
Wizard's Tale 2
ss_1.jpg

Synopsis:
A magical world has been plunged into darkness. Horrible monsters are roaming everywhere, rampaging and causing havoc. They?re doing everything in their power to destroy life as we know it. Join the battle against evil, free the land from this terrible enemy and conquer the legions of raving monsters. You're the only hope for the inhabitants of this once peaceful land. Come, save them before it?s too late, and may the light be your guide!

Gameplay:
  • Position your character to reveal monsters lurking in shadows
  • Choose the right spells and use them to defeat your enemies

In this FREE version:
  • A world of fantasy filled with stunning characters and landscapes
  • Friendly, furry, little animals and big, scary monsters
  • Powerful magic and thrilling incantations
  • Challenging puzzles of various difficulties on numerous game levels and MORE!
ss_6.jpg
ss_8.jpg

Get Wizard's Tale 2 on your mobile:
QR_CODE_WT2.png
OR
Find it in the Windows Phone Store.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The Sims FreePlay. Almost the only game that makes me excited and replay whenever it gets updated.

Used to love Wordament, Asphalt 8, Pako and many more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion