Asphalt 8: Airborne

Sethu S

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
After installing the asphalt 8 airborne game it asks to download something by only using Wi fi, what is that &how much in size needs to download?

Sethu S

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
After installing the asphalt 8 airborne game it asks to download something by only using Wi fi, what is that &how much in size needs to download?

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Aman Try reinstalling the game.
Btw my favourite car is mini cooper ❤

i like it too

are you sure about reinstalling? in some cases all career progress (purchased vehicles (including all upgrades that had been applied to the vehicles), credits, tokens, pro kit cards, pending (unopened) pro kit boxes, free unused upgrades, free unused boosters, stars earned, gained levels and opened seasons) is lost after reinstalling the 1.8.0 (decals update) version of the game (essentially forcing some players to start from level 1 with one car every time they have reinstalled the game).

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
i like it too

are you sure about reinstalling? in some cases all career progress (purchased vehicles (including all upgrades that had been applied to the vehicles), credits, tokens, pro kit cards, pending (unopened) pro kit boxes, free unused upgrades, free unused boosters, stars earned, gained levels and opened seasons) is lost after reinstalling the 1.8.0 (decals update) version of the game (essentially forcing some players to start from level 1 with one car every time they have reinstalled the game).

I never faced any such issue of progress lost.
I reinstalled game(decal updates) twice once when I was having W10 and I reinstalled it 2 days ago when I rolled back to 8.1.
Your progress is automatically linked to Xbox so I don't think you will lose it( I connected it to fb too).

Yeah reinstalling solves the crash issue of Many apps

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I never faced any such issue of progress lost.
I reinstalled game(decal updates) twice once when I was having W10 and I reinstalled it 2 days ago when I rolled back to 8.1.
Your progress is automatically linked to Xbox so I don't think you will lose it( I connected it to fb too).

Yeah reinstalling solves the crash issue of Many apps

Ok, i'll try it, hope it works for me too and i won't lost the progress :) thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99