Asphalt 8: Airborne

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I never faced any such issue of progress lost.
I reinstalled game(decal updates) twice once when I was having W10 and I reinstalled it 2 days ago when I rolled back to 8.1.
Your progress is automatically linked to Xbox so I don't think you will lose it( I connected it to fb too).

Yeah reinstalling solves the crash issue of Many apps

I've reinstalled, Akash. But there's nothing changed, the game is still crashes, plus the engine sound disappeared sometimes. Unlucky me

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Ferrari Enzo costs 3,500,000 and 3,131,250 to max out. Wanna buy it because i like Sector 8 (smooth), i'll use double credits and farming credits in San Diego Harbor (Season 9) with my VW W12, Savage Rivale GTR, Koenigsegg One:1, Mazda Furai. I'll earn 10,000 from each race, so i have 600 times to race within 24 hours, lol

kevin_tenza

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Ferrari Enzo costs 3,500,000 and 3,131,250 to max out. Wanna buy it because i like Sector 8 (smooth), i'll use double credits and farming credits in San Diego Harbor (Season 9) with my VW W12, Savage Rivale GTR, Koenigsegg One:1, Mazda Furai. I'll earn 10,000 from each race, so i have 600 times to race within 24 hours, lol

This is what puts me off this game somtimes, the amount of man hours needed to advance is insane. All because these cars are expensive

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
This is what puts me off this game somtimes, the amount of man hours needed to advance is insane. All because these cars are expensive

You're right. Yesterday i used the double credits, i only earned 3,010,000 of credits. I've cancelled to buy Ferrari Enzo, then gave it to Ferrari F50 with maxed out plus 6 pro kit cards applied. It has slow acceleration, but isn't too slow, good handling & nitro. The top speed up to 394 km/h (Wow, beat Savage Rivale GTR with 379 km/h, VW W12 with 389 km/h, McLaren P1 with 391 km/h). :D

Last edited:

Ben Levi Giron

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I really enjoyed this game until last decals update. Now the game runs very slow! I'll try to reinstall it and let see what happens. Hope to not loose any data (I'm going to sync my xbox and facebook account to be sure of that) or hope on playing this title.

By the way, one of my favorite cars is the Enzo Ferrari, but it not as fast as other cars ;)

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I really enjoyed this game until last decals update. Now the game runs very slow! I'll try to reinstall it and let see what happens. Hope to not loose any data (I'm going to sync my xbox and facebook account to be sure of that) or hope on playing this title.

By the way, one of my favorite cars is the Enzo Ferrari, but it not as fast as other cars ;)

You're right, the decals update runs slow and has graphics crash, i've reinstalled twice, but nothing happens. Tenerife update is coming soon, you better wait for that.

Enzo, the most expensive car in the game, i got it yesterday lol. Now i have to farming credits once again for its upgrade

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss