Which level are you playing on candy crush saga now ?

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
It's a very frustrating and time eater game isn't it ,If you doesn't clear any level within given lives. Post your current level, or where you stucked or your memorable level which taken more time to solve.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Windows Phone and Tablet Gaming forum.

How about you? What level are you on?

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Windows Phone and Tablet Gaming forum.

How about you? What level are you on?

I was thinking that its actually a off topic. Asking about level to someone.That's why I posted there.
But no problem.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking that its actually a off topic. Asking about level to someone.That's why I posted there.
But no problem.
I thought it was relevant to gaming. I don't play Candy Crush, but I know it's really popular. People I know are always talking about their levels.

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 751. It was the last level for a bit before they added more. I hit the cap several times, then got tired of the game. I haven't played it for a few months.

Now Candy Crush SODA Saga, that I've been playing. I hit 420 on that yesterday which was the last level. They added 15 more today or yesterday, so I've got some more levels to play. 😊

Nathan Bael

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I think I hit 270 or so before quitting. I set my own rules though and never used a power up after the level where they first show you about them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre