Lets show some love for windows phone!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Reminds me of the time when a Manager, an Engineer, and a Software Technician were driving down a mountain. Suddenly, the brakes went out and they were racing down the mountain trying not to crash into anything. They finally coasted to a stop after reaching the bottom of the mountain.

The Manager said, "We need to form a committee to study the problem of why the brakes failed and have them report back to us in six weeks."

The Engineer said, "No, I'll just take out my Swiss Army Knife, disassemble the brake assembly, repair it, and we'll be on our way."

The Software Technician said, "No, just turn the car off and back on again, push it back up the hill, and try it again."

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Reminds me of the time when a Manager, an Engineer, and a Software Technician were driving down a mountain. Suddenly, the brakes went out and they were racing down the mountain trying not to crash into anything. They finally coasted to a stop after reaching the bottom of the mountain.

The Manager said, "We need to form a committee to study the problem of why the brakes failed and have them report back to us in six weeks."

The Engineer said, "No, I'll just take out my Swiss Army Knife, disassemble the brake assembly, repair it, and we'll be on our way."

The Software Technician said, "No, just turn the car off and back on again, push it back up the hill, and try it again."

Ha ha ha that's the most accurate depiction of a manager making (no pun intended) a mountain out of a mole hill lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb