Trivia crack in spanish

MemeMI

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Does someone know how to set things so that the "trivia crack" game for wp10 wont be installed in spanish language?
Is there a setting to change the language?

*I have Lumia 830, W10
*No installed language packs (or such) in spanish
*Have never set spanish a main or secound language on the phone (for phone or keyboard) - 'cause I don't speak spanish :I

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Does someone know how to set things so that the "trivia crack" game for wp10 wont be installed in spanish language?
Is there a setting to change the language?

*I have Lumia 830, W10
*No installed language packs (or such) in spanish
*Have never set spanish a main or secound language on the phone (for phone or keyboard) - 'cause I don't speak spanish :I

perhaps the game itself is natively in Spanish?

Is your region set to Spain?

MemeMI

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
email the developer of that app and explain your solution - since it's just affecting that app, it most likely is an issue with that app
Ok. I've got the game now in english. I changed my region and my phone language to english, then I restarted my phone and downloaded the app. And now it runs in english.

It seems that the app didn't recognize my region or my language and the set the app at Spanish by default. But still I think it's weird it chose Spanish (I'm far away from that language and region) :p

MemeMI

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok. I've got the game now in english. I changed my region and my phone language to english, then I restarted my phone and downloaded the app. And now it runs in english.

It seems that the app didn't recognize my region or my language and the set the app at Spanish by default. But still I think it's weird it chose Spanish (I'm far away from that language and region) :p

BUT when I change my language and region back again; the app goes automatically back to Spanish :/
So it seems the app is set by default to Spanish :( :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss