I've just seen the leaked pictures of the iPhone 5, much larger display probably 4" and few improvements.

At the moment I see it a top seller way ahead of any Android or WP8 devices, the iPhone 5 is simply gorgeous.

Anyone feel differently?
    09-05-2012 10:32 AM
    Not impressed with an iPhone 5. I've never liked the look of iPhones, although I understand many think they are "elegant". They all look bland to me.

And while it may be a top seller, as a whole, more androids will be sold than iPhone 5's.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    09-05-2012 11:13 AM
    I don't see anything elegant about the iPhone. I had one even and just don't see anything that special about them. It is just a list of icons for the UI. No thanks.
    09-05-2012 02:36 PM
    ne
    I've just seen the leaked pictures of the iPhone 5, much larger display probably 4" and few improvements.

At the moment I see it a top seller way ahead of any Android or WP8 devices, the iPhone 5 is simply gorgeous.

Anyone feel differently?
    pas

:D
    09-05-2012 02:44 PM
    Show me a phone that looks more "elegant" than an iphone. Shiny plastic detracts from the lumia shape. The iPhone UI does not look elegant, but the hardware sure does. Stainless steel or aluminum band, and glass. No plastic. That is top shelf in most people's opinions.

That said, I am disappointed that the 5 will not be any different than the 4s in general appearance. So we had the 2,3g, and 3gs all looking the same, now the 4,4s,5 all looking the same. I guess the 6 will be the new style hopefully.
    09-05-2012 07:54 PM
    Show me a phone that looks more "elegant" than an iphone. Shiny plastic detracts from the lumia shape. The iPhone UI does not look elegant, but the hardware sure does. Stainless steel or aluminum band, and glass. No plastic. That is top shelf in most people's opinions.

That said, I am disappointed that the 5 will not be any different than the 4s in general appearance. So we had the 2,3g, and 3gs all looking the same, now the 4,4s,5 all looking the same. I guess the 6 will be the new style hopefully.
    Well the screen appears to be much larger, maybe 4 inch or 4.3 inch
    09-05-2012 08:06 PM
    I just do not look at an iPhone and think "elegant" nothing fancy about it at all. But to each their own. I'm not a fan of glass all around, just something to break. Like I said, I had an iPhone for a few days but gave it back because I just didn't like the phone in anyway. My favorite phones & OS's have been WP, Android's, BB and then iPhone.
    09-05-2012 08:39 PM
    IPhone looks great. Its just the UI that's stale
    palandri likes this.
    09-05-2012 11:10 PM
    IPhone looks great. Its just the UI that's stale
    It's getting real old.
    cckgz4 and vp710 like this.
    09-05-2012 11:13 PM
    Well the screen appears to be much larger, maybe 4 inch or 4.3 inch
    The screen is a half inch longer (4" vs. 3.5") and no wider. So maybe about 13% larger. I guess you could call that much larger. Just not any wider.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    palandri likes this.
    09-06-2012 12:34 AM
    iPhone looking better??? REALLY?

Look at this pic!!! The iPhone looks ridiculous and pathetic next to that Ferrari colored gem.

Oh, and by the way, the screens on both phone show a picture of a vase taken in the same , low-light condition on respecting phones. (more detailed article here)

Apple better come up with something better because, clearly, the 920 is crushing it in every department but if the rumors are true, this is what the next iPhone will look like:

I'm sorry, but there's NO contest.
    09-06-2012 01:11 AM
    I love the back to the 5 and I love the internals of the 920. Maybe if I didn't own a 900
    09-06-2012 01:42 AM
    Wait... people aren't complaining about the size of the bezel"

:lol:
    cckgz4 and vp710 like this.
    09-06-2012 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD