920 vs iPhones (4s and 5)

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
brmiller1976 inspired me to make a similar thread as his but with the iPhone instead of 8x. I've been a long time iPhone user (since first gen) and have finally decided to make the switch. I currently have an iPhone 4s and have been using my sisters 5 on and off. I'll use the 920 for the full 14 days and tell you guys my prospective from an iPhone user...will try to be unbiased as possible.
Ps I don't like big phones...my optimal phone is 3.5" but no high end exists in that size...so since I'm going to get a bigger phone anyways why not get the biggest(ativ is no available and I like the 8x and 920 a lot better than the ativ)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
The 4S has the screen size you prefer. If it is all about screen size, then that's a good device for you.

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
The 4S has the screen size you prefer. If it is all about screen size, then that's a good device for you.

Yea it does but considering the release of the 5 and the new wp8 phones I don't consider the 4s as high end anymore...and iOS is gettin stale

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yea it does but considering the release of the 5 and the new wp8 phones I don't consider the 4s as high end anymore...and iOS is gettin stale
Then it should be another OS vs. WP, not even the i5 as it's still the same iOS with an extra row of icons. It does come in handy in folders though :D

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Then it should be another OS vs. WP, not even the i5 as it's still the same iOS with an extra row of icons. It does come in handy in folders though :D

Lol true...but considering I have experience with iOS (from back when it didn't have things feature phones did) and have an i5 available....might as well

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I'd suggest the 820, since it has both the smaller form factor and the same internals as the 920 (excepting storage and camera). The 8S is lacking in the RAM department. I do believe that s good phone doesn't gave to be huge: look at the Galaxy S III Mini and the Droid RAZR M.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd suggest the 820, since it has both the smaller form factor and the same internals as the 920 (excepting storage and camera). The 8S is lacking in the RAM department. I do believe that s good phone doesn't gave to be huge: look at the Galaxy S III Mini and the Droid RAZR M.
Only going by what he gave as options ;)

I actually think 4.3 / 4.5 inches is the sweet spot for me, but I do enjoy the iPhone at 4 inches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb