Samsung is making all the right moves.

Timture

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So the Ativ S is just about to get released here in Canada, and it's just in time to get the update for all the issues that WP8 has been having. In fact I truly believe it was software issues that was holding up this phone. And with all the issues people are reporting, it really points more in that direction. So the delayed release absolutely works out for them.Timing is everything!
On top of all this, I don't see any commercials for any Windows Phone 8 devices as well. Seriously, if Nokia is such a big backer, where the heck are all the commercials? I see endless commercials for Samsung's Android devices (GS3 and Note2). And when the Ativ S is released, I'm betting we will see a relative number of commercials for it. I have not seen 1 commercial here in Canada or on Youtube or anywhere else really from Nokia. Are they only marketing overseas? WP needs more marketing!

Last edited:

tumaykilinc

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
HTC 8X and Lumia 920 is being marketed in Turkey by carriers. I have seen 3 different commercials running so far. Lumia 920 has higher sales than HTC 8X from what i can see, but no one is aware of Samsung ATIV S yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb