What is the best phone you ever owned? Be honest..

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
The best phone that I have ever owned is my current Nokia Lumia 620. It gives me and provides me everything that I need and I want. However, I miss the physical keyboard on the Nokia N97 mini.

mrdeeds_72

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
My 8X without a doubt, but I will always have a soft spot for my C6-01. Symbian still has some advantages over WP8.
Sent from my HTC 8X using Board Express

Liam Perry

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Rocked a Nokia E63 not too long ago. That thing was nearly indestructible, and the battery lasted for days on end with heavy use. It did messaging and multitasking better than windows phone ever has. That being said I love my 710.
Close second would be my Motorola Razr V3i.

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My old Nokia 3310 from 2001.

I was in college back then, and this was pretty much the *only* phone on which I could text with my hands under the desk. No complicated software, no touch nonsense. 4 buttons and a numpad.

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Nokia 3200..virtually indestructible. Threw it, accidentally soaked it under water, spilled a lot of things at it, but it was still there. It died at the timely day of our post-thesis celebrations for some unknown reason and I miss it.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
The best phone I ever had was my Sanyo 5600 on Sprint. The phone could take a beating, never froze up and could get signal anywhere. Plus it had the new EVDO high speed internet (back when that was a big deal) and incredible sound quality. I'm hard pressed to think of anything that was more reliable than that phone.

gladbecker82

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Samsung SGH Z500v. This was the Bomb back in the Day, 2 Screens, 2 Cameras. And everything else was unstoppable. Lumia 920 is cool, but today it just went down out of nowhere and it took some time to get it started again. Battery LIife and Management are also not that epic, just makes it my number 2 favourite phone ever.

anon(5349218)

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I really dig my lumia 900 but I really did love my Nokia e71.....my experience with that phone is what made me loyal to Nokia. Probably wouldn't have come to Windows Phone if not for Nokia haha. Happy I did though!

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Think it'd be a tie between my Bold 9650 and Nokia e71. After that it would be my current Lumia 900. Beautiful, sturdy, smooth, with the modern everyday features I use for work and play.

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
1st place: Iphone 4: I had 3G connectivity so I was always on it and truly enjoyed my experience. Never had an issue with battery life even with 3G and heavy usage each day. It was a bit flimsy (I dropped it on its back and the glass shattered. I convinced Apple to replace the device though. Great CS!).
2nd place: Nokia E72: My first foray into the smartphone world. Loved that phone and it was incredibly sexy (sexier than my iphone 4 in my opinion). Extremely sturdy too...dropped it multiple times and never had a scratch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte