Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Windows Phone's Live Tiles GUI is not that "unique" ;-)

Some really odd/jarring transitional graphics they have there :p Looks like they forgot to actually make their tiles "live"

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Definitely looks like what the Metro UI would be like Android-fied. Those GUI animations feel so much like a linux distro.

Tiago Lopes

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Best of all worlds by the looks of it. Yeah tiles need to do more stuff, but you have to admit as a ******* of all 3 os (ios like icons, android environment and blatantly ripped off wp tiles) its a pretty good way to go

Saiyaku

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Nah, this thing is practically Meego Harmattan which in turn was designed taking heavy cues on Nokia's own Symbian design language

But whoa, an Android OEM blatantly ripping another mfg design cues and providing absolutely nothing new to the table, color me surprised...

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Yet Windows Phone was out way before this. Please show us an example of where the Live Tiles were implemented BEFORE Windows Phone came out. If you can then I will accept it. As it stands you sound like someone who posts nothing but negativity towards Microsoft. Don't get me wrong, some negativity is allowed. But if you never post positive comments (not even to acknowledge something that someone else has said is good about WP) then you come across as a hater and people dislike you. And I have not yet read one positive comment from you yet. So I empathise with the rest of the community here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes