IPhone 5 or Lumia 810?

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I am tired of android. Had an s2 and gave it to my wife. Android not as smooth as windows UI or IOS.

I am current Lumia 920 user, but I have an iPhone 4S and long time Android user since Android 1.5 to Android 4.2.2. True that the Galaxy S2 isn't smooth and all Android (5) phones I have had are buggy. iPhone 5 or WP8 is the way to go if you want smooth and more reliable OS than Android.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 and... nothing I can really complain about in terms of stability, bugs, telephony, messaging.. the essentials are solid. Its a refined product from a user experience perspective.

The casing is ****ty tho.. looks good, but their anodizing process sucks, it chips aways.. so you need a case. The good thing about that is that the phone is already very thin and light, so a case doesn't add all that much.. it actually helps ergonomically.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Iunno, havent seen a release version of sgs4 in action, so cant speak for the smoothness of that android version on that particular phone, but my sgs3 was fairly smooth. No real difference from the 920, really, in that regard. Nor did it have any bugs.
But yeah if you're tired of it, that's fair.
Personally I found the s3 to be about en par with the 920 for my use, but with better battery and of course more apps and small pluses like locking the video screen, etc. So ill be going from 920 to s4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs