Camera comparison: Galaxy S4 vs Lumia 920

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I think it is pretty clear who the winner is. Finally the turds can stop coming out of the woodwork to cry " but da S4 bros!!?"

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Jepp, they're turds for wanting to know which camera is better. Thats the spirit...

Iunno, this wasn't as much of a camera comparison as it was a "here, have some pictures we took on Auto".

What I'd want personally in these tests is someone knowledgeable about cameras to actually make an effort to write up a comparison. These "do it yourself" articles are just lazy.

Edit: any idea what version of the fw that test was using on both phones?
I just received a fw update for the camera. Wonder how that changes things if at all.

Last edited:

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Jepp, they're turds for wanting to know which camera is better. Thats the spirit...

Iunno, this wasn't as much of a camera comparison as it was a "here, have some pictures we took on Auto".

What I'd want personally in these tests is someone knowledgeable about cameras to actually make an effort to write up a comparison. These "do it yourself" articles are just lazy.

I just received a fw update for the camera. Wonder how that changes things if at all.

Those aren't the turds you're looking for

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

That's what most people care about. I mean Proshot is ok but my Mom just got the S4 and when I was using proshot on my 8X to take a pic of my cat she was like "OMG whats all those settings wow that's so confusing" same as my girlfriend, people want the simplicity of amazing photos and wen just pulling out the camera.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

*920 comes out on top* ... "I want a proper review"

*Posts other review where 920 pics look worse than they ever did* ... "this review looks legit"

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Difference being that one "review" is merely a gallery while the other actually concludes something.

Surely you see the difference between a review showing you pictures of a Ferrari and a Porsche with no text then going "what do YOU think?" and a review that actually talks a little about what's going on. Even if you do somehow think I'm opposed to your view on the matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise