If you could choose a phone you want, which would you get.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Imagine.. You are offered a wide variety of phones to choose from, basically every phone in the market right now.
Absolutely free of charge, and updates will be pushed timely. These phones will work on all carriers.
You will get to keep your current phone.
Which are your top 3 contenders?

For me, it's
1) HTC Butterfly S
2) Xperia Z1
3) iPhone 5S (White)

What are yours?

Aldwin1999

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
1. ubuntu edge ( dual boot with android :D) oorrrr the world phone 2014 ;)
2. Nokia Lumia (something like a 1020 or higher in the future)
3. Samsung s4 or future s5 and maybe even a Google nexus 5 ;)

But a real beauty of a phone is probably one that is open to diffirent OSs (Dual boot with wp8 and android) , amazing specs (Octa
core cpu, nividia gpu etc...)and a nice aluminum body, amazing camera, good battery life, removable battery and comes with expandble storage and gawd i wish and a price under $800:love:

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
In terms of everything available right now, not future devices..

WP8 - 1020

Not WP...iPhone 5s for sure

No Android, got a Nexus 7 and its always a good reminder why I do not want another of their phones.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to see hardware I'd prefer to my 1020. I mean, a 1020 with a bigger screen and more power would be welcome but...

I would like to play with Sailfish OS though. Their phone is odd though...

Actually, I'd like a Z30 if I didn't have to use it as a daily drive. I still prefer the 1020.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the only two phones I want, a 925 and a 1020. I recently tried an S4 and hated it and the iPhone screen is pathetic.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hardware wise its quite difficult. Android phones tend to have good specs, but they are always made to a budget first, so most of them look like childrens toys.

The only nice looking Android phone i can think of is the HTC One.

I really like the iphone hardware, great build quality, well designed internals, but the screen is just too small for me.

One curve ball, is the Porsche designed Blackberry (i forget the model number). I think that looks awesome.

So for me, hardware wise i guess i'd have to go :-

Nokia 1520, Porsche BB, HTC One.

OS wise, i just want WP8, if that went, it would have to be iOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99