11-25-2013 11:51 AM
164 ... 567
tools
    I didn't read any of the thread. If your buying, its your decision. Tell the teenager if they're not happy they can buy what they want.
    sejgiul likes this.
    11-24-2013 07:28 PM
    I'm... get this... LOSING friends... because I praise WP. I show (official) Instagram and Vine off, still no. I can take selfies with a FRONT facing cam. Still no. The fact it's nearly as secure as a 3DS... Nintendo fans say no: want Android.
    Bahhhhhh... well, don't cry me a river when you can't comment on anything because you're not 18, likewise when you drop your iPhone a few CENTIMETERS.
    11-24-2013 07:29 PM
    I'm... get this... LOSING friends... because I praise WP. I show (official) Instagram and Vine off, still no. I can take selfies with a FRONT facing cam. Still no. The fact it's nearly as secure as a 3DS... Nintendo fans say no: want Android.
    Bahhhhhh... well, don't cry me a river when you can't comment on anything because you're not 18, likewise when you drop your iPhone a few CENTIMETERS.
    Or cry when you can't disable the 3G GSM Band because of stupid Apple policy and you have 1 line signal
    11-25-2013 01:39 AM
    Get her an iPhone.
    11-25-2013 03:25 AM
    Get her Samsung s4, her other friends will cry for it.. S4 is amazing.
    Sensors
    Camera
    Resolution
    Apps

Its fantastic.
    New generation needs better apps, windows phone apps are buggy and stupid. Moreover, many apps which are popular among youth are still not in windows phone app store. For,example: BBM for windows phone..its very important to consider apps heavily used by young generation..

I gifted WP to my brother, he is 17years old.. He was so depressed due to limitations of WP. So i exchanged my Samsung s4 with my small brother..

He is dam popular among friends due to smartest phone.. Even iPhone guys are planning to get s4.

Don't even dare to give windows phone, she gonna regret..and it will hurt you..
    Best options will be,
    IPhone 5s or Samsung s4
    Than its up to you and your budget.. And android phone is budget friendly too.. Choice is of parents..

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3
    11-25-2013 07:02 AM
    Sensors
    Camera
    Resolution
    Apps

Its fantastic.
    New generation needs better apps, windows phone apps are buggy and stupid. Moreover, many apps which are popular among youth are still not in windows phone app store. For,example: BBM for windows phone..its very important to consider apps heavily used by young generation..

I gifted WP to my brother, he is 17years old.. He was so depressed due to limitations of WP. So i exchanged my Samsung s4 with my small brother..

He is dam popular among friends due to smartest phone.. Even iPhone guys are planning to get s4.

Best options will be,
    IPhone 5s or Samsung s4
    Than its up to you and your budget.. And android phone is budget friendly too.. Choice is of parents..

i completely disagree with you bro.
    11-25-2013 07:18 AM
    I thought same before gifting my brother. But it caused nightmare.

Counter argues are welcomed..

11-25-2013 07:22 AM
    Ive seen this thread bounce here for while now, so I will participate... I havent read any other comments so its just my 2 cents. Bottom line: give her what she wants or she will complain.

And thruth to be told, WP still lags in some areas...
    11-25-2013 07:28 AM
    i completely disagree with you bro.
    I completely disagree with you brah.
    11-25-2013 07:30 AM
    Sensors
    Camera
    Resolution
    Apps

Its fantastic.

Best options will be,
    IPhone 5s or Samsung s4

This post makes me want to barf. If you're popular because of your phone, you're hanging out with the wrong people.

Ive seen this thread bounce here for while now, so I will participate... I havent read any other comments so its just my 2 cents. Bottom line: give her what she wants or she will complain.

And thruth to be told, WP still lags in some areas...
    So if she wants a Ferrari, get her one so she doesn't complain?

If she wants an iPhone and you don't want to get her one, let her buy it with her own money.
    luk3ja likes this.
    11-25-2013 11:09 AM
    People are popular due to phones.. That's reason why people go for iPhone. Before it was BlackBerry now its iPhone. Its all about status symbol.

Some people go iPhone as it has better apps... Android for flawless sharing...
    WP? Apps? Sharing? I guess WP needs 2 years more to understand what users what.. Than il buy WP for my children.

11-25-2013 11:18 AM
    This is one funny thread. Talk about the inmates running the asylum.
    11-25-2013 11:35 AM
    Ok than laugh it, but truth remains same..

11-25-2013 11:38 AM
    This thread has run its course.
    11-25-2013 11:51 AM
164 ... 567