Im going back to Android! Im fed up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Window_lovin

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
This piece of crap WP8. I have had it for about 8 days. And I'm already tired of it. It completely sucks! It started crashing tonight everytime I got on facebook, wether it was the app or the mobile site. It restarted at least once. The music is so complicated to put in the artists art never comes up. You have to rename artists and what not. The apps majorly suck. And the little 3rd party apps that are official are all half assed and sloppy. Flick you Microsoft. Stick to computers! The only good thing about it is the UI. But that's all it gots for it. Buh bye wp8 hello android!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Well, reading this would have been a waste of time if I didn't have to wait anyway.

Good luck with your Android then.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay... Bye then "window_lovin"! Don't forget to change your username to android_lovin and then after another 8 days to ios_lovin....

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Lol.. I switched from android...
I was pissed initially, more than you...
My brother felt sad for me, he told he will purchase iPhone 5 for me... After using with cool mind, i slowly felt better than android phones.. I feel free from spy and adwares.. Control over privacy..
Awesome nokia music player..
One notes for my work, study and play.. Exciting new releases.. Play any dam video with moliplayer... Xbox, its avatar, achievements...
Beautiful camera and editing apps...
People are attracted to this features, they tell me that i made best choice.. I realized that Android was just an addiction at cost of my piracy... I finally called my brother and told im too happy with my windows phone cancel plan for iPhone... He brought surface RT, another master piece..
OP, its on you.. Use Windows phone or get used by google.. Choices are yours... Take care...

Sent from Tapatalk Lumia 625 GDR3

Lokiwp

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Well lots of people think like you and its not your fault completely as you are already use to of android.
My friend was same like you but I was using windows since from 6 months and now my friend also wants lumia

its possible that you may need to search a lot for apps on windows......
WP8 Sucks sometimes but not completely......

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, Buh Bye then. Oh, don't forget to use fake info when signing up because of Google's use of personal info, don't use GMail for anything important and be sure to get a very good anti virus to run on your wonderful Android. Also learn to root and load custom ROMs so it will run half way decently.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
This piece of crap WP8. I have had it for about 8 days. And I'm already tired of it. It completely sucks! It started crashing tonight everytime I got on facebook, wether it was the app or the mobile site. It restarted at least once. The music is so complicated to put in the artists art never comes up. You have to rename artists and what not. The apps majorly suck. And the little 3rd party apps that are official are all half assed and sloppy. Flick you Microsoft. Stick to computers! The only good thing about it is the UI. But that's all it gots for it. Buh bye wp8 hello android!

I agree with you on problems in xbox music with album art, but u can use MPATool.
MPAtool | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

try it on u'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills