01-13-2014 09:52 PM
92 1234
tools
    My son @ Technocove.com gets all these phones in on a regular bases. All kinds of android around my house including the one android phone I ever considered cheating on Windows Phone for, the HTC One. Not one ever made me want to switch. Windows Phone for me. Especially since these devs have finally figured out what design works best on Windows Phone. So no, I'm not leaving.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-12-2013 08:30 PM
    My son @ Technocove.com gets all these phones in on a regular bases. All kinds of android around my house including the one android phone I ever considered cheating on Windows Phone for, the HTC One. Not one ever made me want to switch. Windows Phone for me. Especially since these devs have finally figured out what design works best on Windows Phone. So no, I'm not leaving.
    I'd be happy to,do some dance moves to woo you deeper into WP8, but I'm a dude and I don't swing it that way LOL
    12-12-2013 08:45 PM
    You can use an android without a google account?
    Yes, in fact you could even sign in with your Microsoft account to use your calendar & email if you wished. Ironic isn't it? I would imagine Google is still collecting data from the device, but they don't necessarily know it's you.
    12-12-2013 11:59 PM
    Yes, in fact you could even sign in with your Microsoft account to use your calendar & email if you wished. Ironic isn't it? I would imagine Google is still collecting data from the device, but they don't necessarily know it's you.
    Google owns you, just waits for you to open an account, I wonder if its a child of NSA.
    12-13-2013 12:00 AM
    Google owns you, just waits for you to open an account, I wonder if its a child of NSA.

Google!!
    Most dangerous thing inside android OS

Even if you don't put google account, it still tracks you.. There is a program which even big devs cant get rid of.
    After 4.2.2, google imposed fusedlocation system app which tracks you always.. Even if you root and remove it, system gets unstable..
    On xda, i have opened a thread,
    Why google wants to entry in everybody's life?? Shocking discussion!! http://goo.gl/OHdxnv

That's reason, i switched to windows phone...

Sent via tapatalk
    Last edited by DBZo07; 12-13-2013 at 05:53 AM.
    12-13-2013 05:31 AM
    Google!!
    Most dangerous thing inside android OS

Even if you don't put google account, it still tracks you.. There is a program which even big devs cant get rid of.
    After 4.2.2, google imposed fusedlocation system app which tracks you always.. Even if you root and remove it, system gets unstable..
    On xda, i have opened a thread,
    Why google wants to entry in everybody's life?? Shocking discussion!! Why Google force all to sync the data/ why Google wants to enter in everybody's life? - xda-developers

That's reason, i switched to windows phone...

Sent via tapatalk
    No wonder people still love android, as long as they don't know about this development.
    12-13-2013 01:10 PM
    Google made life so easy, that people are addicted to android... They make huge profits out of our data...

Sent via tapatalk
    12-13-2013 01:23 PM
    That women in your avatar looks like Deepika Padukone, Google her.
    12-13-2013 02:43 PM
    That women in your avatar looks like Deepika Padukone, Google her.
    She is Deepika!
    12-13-2013 02:50 PM
    All praises to Photoshop.
    12-13-2013 03:04 PM
    You guys are cute, thinking Microsoft doesn't exploit your data the exact same way Google does.
    dgr_874 likes this.
    12-13-2013 05:06 PM
    All praises to Photoshop.

Sorry

off-Topic, i had to counter this allegation..

lol... Im photographer not photoshopper! After heavy request, ma'am was ready to give that pose..

Haha, and you telling its photoshopd...

I need to change it immediately. I was too excited to keep this avatar.. I don't prefer show-off. I don't have time to login via pc.. Tapatalk don't allow to update it. Nor even windowsphone is capable to upload.. I will find my buddy with android ;p and get it done..

Photographer's life is hell, 4.48am and work doesn't end...

Sent via tapatalk
    Last edited by DBZo07; 12-13-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    12-13-2013 05:19 PM
    You guys are cute, thinking Microsoft doesn't exploit your data the exact same way Google does.
    It is funny... LOL.

OP: Android is great; it's what you make of it.

But as already noted, using multiple platforms is the perfect compromise!
    12-13-2013 05:23 PM

yeah, thanks for sarcastic compliment...

Truly speaking, Microsoft doesn't have that hunger of data stealing.. Google is already well known for its evil deeds.

Google tries to come on top, Microsoft was at top and it will stay on top, that's why MSFT confirms each and every sync.

Another strong point to nail is,

Have you seen latest "scroogled" advertisement??

One of the point of sale-POS of Microsoft is privacy concerns. If Microsoft is stealing data than google is first person to catch hold Microsoft which is complete destruction of POS... Nailed...

Here, an interesting tweet..

If u missed it: Microsoft wants to help you ditch Gmail for http://t.co/NqWnPfKcr5 with new migration service http://t.co/sixjFQiz02

Sent via tapatalk
    Wilguens Joachin likes this.
    12-13-2013 05:53 PM
    Actually I don't think Microsoft does. They would love to, and they would if they could, but they don't know how.
    12-13-2013 06:20 PM
    Before getting my first WP, I used Android. I've never had any top device. The best Android device I had was a Galaxy Ace I bought on October/2012. It was nice at first, but then I noticed how stuff works on Android. If you don't have a lot of internal storage, you're screwed. If you don't have a lot of RAM, you're screwed. IDK for the >4.1, but until the 4.1 Android can't install apps on the SD by default. If you have a low-end device, it probably have small internal storage. That means you will run out of space for new apps and that your phone will get laggy and crash more often. I used it for 4 months, then I sold it. I was going to buy a WP but I've got a PS Vita instead (nice hardware, btw). For some reason I started looking for a better Android device. Then I realized that, to buy an Android, I have to check every specs, check if the sound is good, check benchmarks, and I've got tired of looking for the perfect device for me. I decided to get me a cheap WP8 device. Got a Lumia 520 and it was the best phone I've ever had. Used it for 20 days, and then the Lumia 920 got a nice price. I didn't think twice. Got my white Lumia 920. I know it's not the best WP, but this stuff is expensive here in Brazil.
    I'm not returning to Android at any time.
    12-13-2013 06:31 PM
    Actually I don't think Microsoft does. They would love to, and they would if they could, but they don't know how.
    What???? Microsoft doesn't know how to collect your data? Did you really say that??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    12-14-2013 04:41 AM
    tekhna youre so cute, thinking Microsoft exploits your data the exact same way Google does.
    montsa007 likes this.
    12-14-2013 05:56 AM
    tekhna youre so cute, thinking Microsoft exploits your data the exact same way Google does.
    I wish to send you a packet of chips and some flowers because that comment was like 'shot in the head leaving no blood stains'
    Microsoftjunkie likes this.
    12-14-2013 08:49 AM
    Good luck with Android... with the spyware and mailware.
    Wilguens Joachin likes this.
    12-14-2013 09:07 AM
    12-14-2013 09:40 AM

One things puzzles me,
    Why google is silent on scroogled campaign? Its serious allegations made by Microsoft...
    Why google is silent?
    May be google proves that they are best, Lion don't argue to barking dogs??

Sent via tapatalk
    12-14-2013 10:58 AM
    One things puzzles me,
    Why google is silent on scroogled campaign? Its serious allegations made by Microsoft...
    Why google is silent?

Sent via tapatalk
    I think Google simply couldn't care less.

Plus the wearables rejoinder was hilarious IMHO.
    12-14-2013 11:13 AM
    One things puzzles me,
    Why google is silent?

Sent via tapatalk
    You're trying to make an argument based on an advertising campaign? Are you serious?
    The simple fact is that every company, whether it's Microsoft, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, real life corporations like Target, both political parties (I've done a lot of analytics work for one political party--it's shocking what they know about you), they're trying to ruthlessly exploit every scrap of information they have on you and it's insane to think otherwise.
    etad putta and dgr_874 like this.
    12-14-2013 11:19 AM
    You're trying to make an argument based on an advertising campaign? Are you serious?
    The simple fact is that every company, whether it's Microsoft, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, real life corporations like Target, both political parties (I've done a lot of analytics work for one political party--it's shocking what they know about you), they're trying to ruthlessly exploit every scrap of information they have on you and it's insane to think otherwise.

i completely dissatisfied with Microsoft campaign about scroogled.. How can they allege google and do same thing... I sure this will have negative impact on Microsoft if google is silent... So much cruelty and hunger for information.. Can we talk about your analysis?

Sent via tapatalk
    12-14-2013 11:32 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD