Samsung's New UI is definitely Windows Like

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I saw this on an android blog(Not AC) that i visit from time to time...seriously though, what in the world?
This is definitely a rip on WP
This is why I could never support Samsung simply becomes nothing about them is original and why it always amuses me when people say they are the best OEM :p

New_Samsung_UI-640x875.png

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
lol. Samsung's dev's are pirates. What would be interesting is if they market this device and call them tiles.

TimonVS

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the tech world, everyone steals from everyone ;).

Here's another picture:
BdYhAJ-CEAAVdls.jpg

I must say that I definitely like the UI, though it may not be entirely original, it's still miles better than the current UI on Samsung phones.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully in android you can put custom roms on it or launchers

Yes you can in android. A simple launcher will change the look of your phone. Custom roms r mostly for performance boosts, more control over your phone and increasing battery life(slimmer rom with minimal running services and nil bloatware)

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The problem I see with this many "tiles" showing this much information is that you just KNOW some ***** will be checking his/her phone while driving.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I find it curious how one of the tiles, for a song shared with you, has a play button. Would you be able to just play the song directly from the tile without opening the app? Would be handy.

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
The problem I see with this many "tiles" showing this much information is that you just KNOW some ***** will be checking his/her phone while driving.

This morning I was sitting at a light trying to straight. In the left turn lane next to me there was a truck and a car with a woman in it behind me. She was checking her phone, texting, maybe sending an email. The light turned green for them to go. The truck turned but the lady just kept messing with her phone. By the time she looked up, the light was red again. She sped up to the light but had to stop because it was red. She looked incredulous.

That made my day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99