Who do you feel makes the best phone hardware?

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Who do you think makes the best hardware?

Without a doubt I would say Nokia, I love their hardware! :love:

(I'm guessing Nokia will win :wink:)

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
We're in a forum where it dedicated about windows phones,plus Nokia makes the best Windows Phones,of course nokia will win...

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Its a tough one, i think HTC probably have the best design team, though nokias look better, Sony has great looking phones too, and some are even waterproof. I even like the look of the iphone 5s, i would never buy one, but its pretty.

So in short, Nokia. But only just.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I think it's Nokia. Big surprise in the Windows Phone forum. A lot of people think the best hardware manufacturer is Apple. I'm surprised to see them not on the choices in the poll instead of Fujitsu or Dell, for example.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I think it's Nokia. Big surprise in the Windows Phone forum. A lot of people think the best hardware manufacturer is Apple. I'm surprised to see them not on the choices in the poll instead of Fujitsu or Dell, for example.

The reason I took those manufacturers in the poll is that I took those who makes/has made WP devices :wink:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
My vote goes to a MFG not listed, BlackBerry. People may gripe about the software (theme for another day) but there's no denying they make top-notch devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720