You guys want a good laugh?

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Wow, an argument on the internet! How interesting! Don't even see a pokemon guy there. Why don't you take their thoughts and soak it in instead of defending your device like you made it yourself. You asked for it ?

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow, an argument on the internet! How interesting! Don't even see a pokemon guy there. Why don't you take their thoughts and soak it in instead of defending your device like you made it yourself. You asked for it ?
I'm OS agnostic, I'm laughing at the blatant fanboyism on that end of it all.

Markham Ranja

Banned
Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Funniest part is that they say MS sells your data to third parties but Google doesn't

Both companies use your data in very similar ways, actually. Just that Google generally has a lot more of it and are better at it.

Neither of them "sell" your data by the way. That would be like killing the goose that lays golden eggs.

enik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
First, if you were sold on the tablet why even post there except to troll? Second, you think that doesn't happen here too? This would be funny if you hadn't started the topic.

Sent from my Lumia 928

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Definition of Android tablet.....its exactly the same as your android phone but with a big screen and no dialer. Nothing against Android as I love it and own 3 android phones but refuse to buy an Android tablet because my G2 can do the exact same thing and more hahahaha

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Definition of Android tablet.....its exactly the same as your android phone but with a big screen and no dialer. Nothing against Android as I love it and own 3 android phones but refuse to buy an Android tablet because my G2 can do the exact same thing and more hahahaha

The same could be said for the iPad. But there are things that would be preferable to do on a larger screen, no?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)