POLL: Samsung Galaxy S5?Yay or Nay?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, it is been announced, and will probably sell like hotcakes, as Samsung and iPhones usually do when they first come out.

But in all honestly, what do you guys think? Do you like the device or not? I mean the OS, hardware, features, etc. And let's try to be honest. I think it is meh, but not terrible.

Don't forget to take the poll!

More info on the S5 here: Samsung Galaxy S5 hands-on and initial review | Android Central

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
It seems rather unimpressive from what I've seen so far. It'll still sell because of Samsung's juggernaut advertising machine.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a really nice phone. I would be happy to have one and i just might. Never know what the future may hold. Lets be honest, the only difference between any of our top phones is really just the 1020's camera. The rest of the lumia's are all just about the same and we are all praying for the 8.1 update.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, meh. Nothing that really jumps out to get attention. What happen to 64bit cpu??? Now enough time to implement i suspect, may see another version released later or maybe in GN4. I guess the Galaxy platform has plateaued???

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Well first I hate when people say Samsung copies crapple, 1) they look nothing alike 2) totally different os 3) its way bigger has a removable battery and SD card. Now about the s5 totally waste if you have an s4 or note3, I think Sammy is done with doing all the new cool things like what they did with the s4 because they have built there fan base up so much they can sell a rebadged s2 and it will sell just like apple and the iPhone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo