Your next smartphone? (If your current WP did not satisfy)

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 720 and it is great
But I may buy another smartphone(iPhone 6) and keep my Lumia too.
WP is great but it is not enough

your oppinion will be Valuable for me

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Next: Nokia Lumia 930
Current: Samsung Ativ S running 8.1 Developer Preview
Previous: HTC HD 7 (died shortly before release of 7.8)

Mind if I ask in what way your 720 is not enough for you? If you aren't already running the 8.1 preview I highly recommend doing so before making the decision to buy a phone of a different OS. If feature parity is your concern, 8.1 is liable to solve that, and they're is literally no coast involved in getting the update. Some users have complained about their battery life taking a hit, but not all (mine is actually better post-update) and the 720 already has stellar battery life according to reviews, so even if you're took a small hit you'd still likely be alright... In fact, there are aspects of this update that leave IOS far behind feature-wise.

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
My next would be the goldfinger, now using 920, now saving money for it. Here we only buy unlocked ones our operators do not have phones on contract

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
My next smartphone will be the next flagship Nokia. I am hearing the name Goldfinger alot...

Current 1520, Previous 920, Previous previous HTC Titan, Previous previous previos Samsung Focus, previous previous previous previous HTC TyTn, prev.. well you get the point

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Mines gonna be the 920 because MetroPC**** only has the Lumia 521 which is the one I have. I had to look up for a windows phone unlocked and that it was GSM. I also wanted to be a Lumia. The only ones that I found were the 820 and 920.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
No first time going for iPhone 6 because I heard the screen would be 4.7 inches I will be saving money nd getting it.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 720 and it is great
But I may buy another smartphone(iPhone 6) and keep my Lumia too.
WP is great but it is not enough

RomilHirani

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
My next smartphone will be the Lumia 925 ...currently using a 520

That is the perfect upgrade! I used a Lumia 520 for a year and recently upgraded to the fantastic Lumia 925. Make that jump and you will love the bright amoled display with improved sunlight readability even at the lowest setting, the awesome pure view 8.7MP lens and dual led flash, especially while clicking those low light shots and the design of that phone..which is beyond brilliant! Its slippery though, so a back case is a must.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

burgermeister939

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
After getting shafted by Tmobile and not being able to get an upgrade to the 925, I'll be switching to a LG G2 (I know, traitor) but it's the best phone that I can use my JUMP upgrade for next week at a reasonable price. Hopefully they will get their act together by November and offer something worth upgrading to so that I can rejoin the WP family after this sabbatical!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers