Your next smartphone? (If your current WP did not satisfy)

frith360

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Love my S6, highly recommended

Also love my S6 edge, great build from sammy for once. One thing it has I wish to god my 1020 had is holding down the shutter for burst shots, such a great feature on the camera. Nothing more satisfying than snapping off like 30 pictures in like 2-3 seconds, makes finding a good pic pretty easy :)

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I was holding out waiting for a new flagship until I shattered my 920 screen. I'd use my old 900 if I knew a new one was around the corner. I've been looking at iPhone 6 & 6+, S6 and waiting to see the LG G4. I'm leaning towards the G4 because it looks like a great phone and it's hard to justify the extra $100-$200 for an iPhone.

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my 920 when it first came out and it is still going strong. I will wait to see what flagship phone Microsoft comes out with later this year. If I like it, then I will buy it. Of course, if Apple releases a new iPhone, then that will be the comparison.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Two of my colleagues are going from the Lumia 920 to the LG G4. The G4's camera is a big draw.
Yes the camera, screen, SD card & removable battery.

I'm going to do the G4. It's an awesome deal here in the states. Bestbuy will give you a $100 gift card if you get it through them for any carrier plus LG will also give you an extra battery, battery charger and 32G card. I don't think there's been a flagship deal like that in years. The only downside I see is AT&T isn't going to have the tan leather. I think tan looks much nicer than black.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I really want to leave the 820 behind... but it covers all the bases I need it to cover without being too big or omitting my SD card slot... which I can't say about the 1520 or Icon/930.

I'd like to see a slimmer Lumia 930 with an SD card slot and a IPSLCD display. The SoC don't even necessarily need to change from what the 930 has. I'd like to see the design language mimic what the Surface Pro 3 uses.

Make that phone and it'll be the one I use for years.

Casey8

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd recommend going to WP uservoice and searching cityman. It'll return a result talking about cityman and talkman on verizon. Feel free to voice your opinion. This is ridiculous. I have a ready to upgrade 928 and can't make the family change carriers just because of me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte