Nokia Lumia 925 vs iPhone 5s

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I do believe that the NL 925 is a top of the line device. I also believe its still better than the 5s.

I can't say much on build quality. Both are great in that aspect.

I prefer the 925s camera to the 5s because of many reasons. It takes better pictures. My use between the two, and watching video comparisons confirms that. OIS helps to trump i5s video taking ability because of less shake and ability to have smoother video; videos that are in less than perfect lighting.

It also has a better screen. Higher resolution, with sun-light readability. Nokia glance screen and things like Pure motion +. IPhone is still great looking, but it doesn't offer these things.

The 925 also has better mics. Making videos, voice recognition, annotating notes, messages, etc that much more enjoyable.

Ios7 just got zooming while recording. 925 been enjoying that for a while.

Lastly, it looks better.

Its because of its low price tag.just touch yourself lumia 925 is only 400$ off contract.whereas iphone is 900$ phone.right nokia should make its cost comparable with other flagship.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
come on OP, you're taking this too far

not every phone is flagship
there must be frigates in the line with the flagship

honestly, I don't mind having a frigate if that thing runs better than enemy's flagship

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol I would much rather MS gives us a flagship and keeps the price low :p The specs will eventually show which phone is better

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The point of any flagship should not be for the price to be so high that the average consumer could not buy it...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hahah yes I get that.. But I'm just saying that if MS can give us an excellent phone and keep the price low then that would be ideal for a lot of people.. But in the end you're right.. Unfortunately the price is what makes the phone desirable...

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
And because of that, they can run their phones underclocked and underRAM'd than their competition. Their A7 for instance is a dual-core 1.3GHz processor with an added half a gig of RAM. If you had those specs on a Windows Phone (the 925 has a 1.5GHz processor with a full gig of RAM), you'd get complaints if it's sold for as much as the iPhone is sold. Probably wouldn't run as well either (the 630-635 has a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with a half gig of RAM). Then you have the screen size, and we all know what we like, haha.
You'd only get complaints about processors and ram from the techy 5%, like us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky